What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 599,264 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Alberta's nice. Go to the mountains, for sure, but Edmonton's great in the summer. Tonnes of festivals, lots of theatre, fun times.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Calgary Stampede is a thing too.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

f**k the stampede. Rodeos are barbaric.

Mormegil

Mormegil

Thinking that the rec boards were totally deleted.

I had a panic attack and thought all was lost. and the internet was much colder, more horrible place.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I didn't see anything happen.

Mormegil

Mormegil

The entire rec board was gone, man. It just wasn't there, not in archives, not in the post histories of many members which I stalked. Everything. was. just. gone. Like tears in the rain.

I had a panic attack.

First Blood

First Blood

I love you Rage. That is your true name. That is what you will be to me. I love you.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 08, 2014, 01:47:05 PM
I love you Rage. That is your true name. That is what you will be to me. I love you.

Do you want to wake the (Raging)Dragon?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Got a scratch on the face today. Major pissed.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 08, 2014, 02:14:48 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Nov 08, 2014, 01:47:05 PM

Do you want to wake the (Raging)Dragon?

Don't be shy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I didn't end up going to any Attack Wing tournament at the weekend.  :-\ I had got the weekend booked in but I felt guilty for leaving the Mrs for the weekend. So I cancelled Saturday's as I already had the prize for that event and didn't think I was in the standing for the grand-prize. So I decided to attend Sundays which would have been the second tournament of that campaign so I would have been in good standings for the grand prize.

I then found out that Saturday's venue gave a second grand prize away to second place which I could have got.  :(

So come Sunday, I'm getting ready to go and get a phone call from work so I have to go in and fix something...as I pull up I get another phone call stating the problem fixed itself. But I've got to stay to make sure it doesn't go down again. And I'm too late for the tournament. So I missed out on both.  :-[

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Breakup... Not totally unhappy since we're staying very good friends and it hasn't been traumatic, but still sucks. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That sucks buddy. Breakups are never fun. Just try your best to keep busy for the meantime.

SM

SM

And the "friends" thing rarely works.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: SM on Nov 11, 2014, 09:13:06 PMAnd the "friends" thing rarely works.

We're not mad at each other and have no reasons not to stay okay. I'll tell you how we're doing in a couple of months though. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed