What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 598,915 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 17, 2022, 09:54:24 PMI actually need to sell off some collectible stuff too but I keep putting it off because I've never done it before.

Facebook marketplace is really great for moving shit (usually lmao), it's the only reason I still have an account.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 17, 2022, 09:52:37 PMThanks, I'll probably be putting more stuff up in the near future so I'll do that, even though it's not part of the culture in these groups and it'll probably attract a snide comment or two. I'd rather that than deal with timewasters.

AMEN

You want buyers not tire kickers ;D

This wording sounds more professional to me. "price firm,no holds" 

Been awhile since I've written an ad. ;)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yeah that's a good way to put it.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

One more comment on people bartering. We all want a good deal. But when your already offering one don't insult me. 8)

My favorite phrase from some buyers is
"I'll give you X amount of dollars for it. When actually it's me giving them X amount of dollars off the price. ;)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

f**kin' A. I almost always post things at lowball prices to move them asap, I'm not here to haggle.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Jul 17, 2022, 09:57:42 PMI thought you did but I've had enough dumb arguments today and wanted to make sure I was clear with anyone else who might read it ;D

For a while there, I thought someone might attack Species and really escalate things.

Kradan

Kradan

Btw, how is you becoming dictator business going on ? Have you completed recruiting your army of warrior nuns ?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 17, 2022, 09:58:13 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 17, 2022, 09:54:24 PMI actually need to sell off some collectible stuff too but I keep putting it off because I've never done it before.

Facebook marketplace is really great for moving shit (usually lmao), it's the only reason I still have an account.

I just don't know if something niche like a $450CAD 1/7 scale figure new in box sold at maybe I dunno know $300CAD(?) would work out on FB marketplace.

I could try MyFigureCollection where I already have an account and is centered around said niche because you can buy and sell there but I'd have to do some research, like how do you figure out shipping and stuff.

Quote from: SiL on Jul 17, 2022, 09:57:42 PMI thought you did but I've had enough dumb arguments today and wanted to make sure I was clear with anyone else who might read it ;D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 17, 2022, 10:27:48 PM

I just don't know if something niche like a $450CAD 1/7 scale figure new in box sold at maybe I dunno know $300CAD(?) would work out on FB marketplace.

I could try MyFigureCollection where I already have an account and is centered around said niche because you can buy and sell there but I'd have to do some research, like how do you figure out shipping and stuff.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 17, 2022, 10:27:48 PM

If you find the right group things usually shift really bloody fast. Most of my listings have gone the same day. Shipping is buyer pays but you'll need to quote them a figure and can't whine if you estimated too low.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 17, 2022, 10:20:29 PMFor a while there, I thought someone might attack Species and really escalate things.
Man I'd join them. I love that movie but there's so much cheese.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 17, 2022, 10:26:40 PMBtw, how is you becoming dictator business going on ? Have you completed recruiting your army of warrior nuns ?

Setback after setback due to chronic laziness.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 17, 2022, 10:53:37 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Jul 17, 2022, 10:26:40 PMBtw, how is you becoming dictator business going on ? Have you completed recruiting your army of warrior nuns ?

You can do it, I believe in you

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 17, 2022, 10:53:37 PM

You really aren't Steve Bannon

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: SiL on Jul 17, 2022, 10:36:49 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 17, 2022, 10:20:29 PMFor a while there, I thought someone might attack Species and really escalate things.
Man I'd join them. I love that movie but there's so much cheese.
You'll be happy to know I'll interview the production designer in the foreseeable future!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

IT'S

SO

HOT

AGH :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed