Ridley Scott on AvP

Started by Darkness, Jul 31, 2007, 08:19:25 PM

Author
Ridley Scott on AvP (Read 19,771 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Some minor, but amusing news. Ridley Scott was at Comic-Con and a fan asked him what he thought of AvP. Someone uploaded a video to YouTube. Check it out:

He says: “I’ve got to be careful of what I say ’cause I actually have a nice relationship with 21st Century Fox… but I think they know how I feel.”

Romantic Alien

Romantic Alien

Well you know know what that means... James Cameron's mind : That *beep* blows the big *beep* Paul W.S. Anderson is a little *beep* he sucks loads of frog *beep* for ruining my wonderful alien ideas and I hope Resident Evil 3 turns out a like a piece of  *beep* zombie trash- AAAWWW! I GOT A HEART ATTACK ON HOW MUCH HOW AVP SUCKED! HELP!

CelticP

CelticP

hahah! The God of Alien speaks the truth!   Although Giger is techincly the "god"...but whatever.

jimmylace

jimmylace

why did they turn down scotts alien 5? i will never understand that. no avp movie could ever be a patch on a true alien pic helmed by a master. avp....well, lets face it...its werewolf vs frankenstein and its destroyed the alien for good. for me, AvP is a  guilty pleasure more than anything. but I cant help but feel like a cheap whore when I watch it....

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I know exactly how he feels.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...he barely said anything    :o     >:(  

SM

SM

He said enough.   ;D  

topman

topman

he didnt have to say much to understand that he didnt like it!!

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Ridley Scott is a true film maker we all know what he meant, the AVP franchise is a discrace! Rock on Ridley a great british film maker! the brits make good films (alien) americans just f+ck it up! (avp)

Dutchman

Dutchman

Paul W.S. Anderson is british, dumbass

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That he is.    :-[  

Sergeant.Poncho

Sergeant.Poncho

Optimus Prime you hit your self there   8)  

Predboy

Predboy

Cant believe he thought the guy was american. Its kind of obvious if you hear his accent.   :P  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

How the hell is Paul AMERICAN?!

D2

D2

lol  Paul is British too. So ya hacks exist everywhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed