Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 197,961 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SiL on Oct 29, 2007, 09:20:35 PM
And that shits on that idea.
That's what i was thinking

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 29, 2007, 09:17:33 PM
ok....simple version

Human Queen+ Human=long
HQ+dog=Quick
Space Jokey+human should= Quick...but Kane had a long one...
Predalien Queen+human= Quick as well...

Kane didn't have a long one. The chestburster was indeed undeveloped compared to the one in "Aliens". It didn't have the little arms and there was more blood, which could have meant it had to punch a lot harder and more violently to escape because it was less developed.

I'd estimate that in a non-optimal host it could take between 4 to 8 hours for gestation. How much time actually passed before it burst out of Kane, if its in that timeframe, this theory could be plausible, although, probably will be regarded as non-canon, as nothing is there to officially confirm it.

(once again, im just reporting on what theories are featured there, i never said i support them necessarily, but im trying to see if they could indeed make any amount of sense, and possibly find more ways in which this molting or vomiting will seem even more impossible.)

SiL

SiL

Kane was well over 24 hours. How is that not long?

Major Alan Schaefer

and...The Dog Alien UNDERDEVOLPED? that thing was too devolped at the very least

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

We can speculate all we want but we wont know for sure unless someone involved in these movies comes out and says it outright.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: SiL on Oct 29, 2007, 09:25:23 PM
Kane was well over 24 hours. How is that not long?

Well if that's the case, the proponents of this theory must have had a real long gestation time for an optimal host, maybe longer than 24 hours. Either that, or it is just a hindsight way of trying to explain other things, when the real information is unknown. lol.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 29, 2007, 09:27:57 PM
Well if that's the case, the proponents of this theory must have had a real long gestation time for an optimal host, maybe longer than 24 hours. Either that, or it is just a hindsight way of trying to explain other things, when the real information is unknown. lol.
Two words.

Fan speculation.

Major Alan Schaefer

it doesn't add up....so Sil we agree

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: SiL on Oct 29, 2007, 09:28:28 PM
Quote from: ballzanya on Oct 29, 2007, 09:27:57 PM
Two words.

Fan speculation.

True, its quite similar to the anchorpoint essays and probably should be regarded in the same way that is. Also if i knew where the first bit of information, which contained the info mentioned above was originally from it would shed more light on things, it very well could be the pre-dna reflex idea of trying to explain the different aliens seen in alien 3, and the fact that the ones in Aliens had the ridged heads and the first one didn't.

Once again, i am not arguing these theories must be true, but rather the info is interesting and worth sharing.

Major Alan Schaefer

Now, a true question is why some Aliens have ridges and some don't....a question never to be answered it seems

megachu17

megachu17

i think it was speculater that the ridges appear with age, young aliens hav the smooth cowl while older 1s hav the ridges...thats just what iv heard(on the anchorpoint essay i think)

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

you think all this peolpe who like and is in favour of new RC stuff  , what kind of reaction could haved been if nobody never known nothing about before, if nothing have leaked,and just sit in theatre then the scene comes in theyr eyes straight

...a big surprise...

a big amazing surprise?   ???

p.s. sorry if my english may be not perfect

The Chibi Kiriyama

Oh, I'm counting on many people coming here and voicing their animosity or support of this new reproduction cycle well after December.

Major Alan Schaefer

it could be liked yea....if based as seen on screen...

also i think the age thing is the best explenation if AVP-R doesn't conflict with that then it must be something else

megachu17

megachu17

unfortunatly i think avp-r is just using the ridged head cuz it looks cool...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed