Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 199,548 times)

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

But how do you know it vomits. Heres the mental image I think if it infact vomits. I expect it to shoot from a long distance like a super soaker. Which would be retarted.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Wolf's expression is priceless, but I imagine it more as pasty vomit with a Queen-in-a-sac like Resurrection seen briefly. She sort of looks like she's barfing Pred blood there (which would make about as much sense as the rest of this creature, to be fair).

Xhan

Xhan

Seeing as they have an "after shot" that looks straight out of pr0n... I'd say distance has nothing to do with it. The strause brothers never mentioned "sniper-rape", just plain old rape.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 10, 2007, 05:46:51 AM
Here is what I see when I think of the new reproduction method:

;D

A ha ha ha ha ha my man i will laugh 1 whole week on that picture!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: Dutch Schaefer on Nov 10, 2007, 08:15:59 PM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 10, 2007, 05:46:51 AM
Here is what I see when I think of the new reproduction method:

;D

A ha ha ha ha ha my man i will laugh 1 whole week on that picture!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL that is some pretty funny shit

Flaming Firefox

How the hell am I supposed to take this reproductive method seriously? It is totally illogical and doesn't fit with prior Alien reproductive methods. Their internal digestive organs would have to be tied into the internal reproductive organs. That is a very complex thing for an organism to make work.  ::)

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Nov 10, 2007, 09:52:41 PM
How the hell am I supposed to take this reproductive method seriously? It is totally illogical and doesn't fit with prior Alien reproductive methods. Their internal digestive organs would have to be tied into the internal reproductive organs. That is a very complex thing for an organism to make work.  ::)
Good thing we know all about an alien organism and what's possible and impossible about it  ::)

Flaming Firefox

Well we know enough about their reproductive ways from 5 movies. 2 of which had queens that had egg sacks and one that gave live birth because of DNA splicing, nothing to suggest being able to do what Chet is doing. Unless it is something taken from the Predator DNA...

Master

Master

I thought about exactly thesame.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=8176.45
Last post at the bottom of the page.

Major Alan Schaefer

Nothing said they shouldn't or couldn't do this it says they are adaptable, i call this adatpable...

now it couldn't hurt to make the creatures scairer and more dangerours if its the same old thing again and again it won't make much money...not saying they should destroy everything but they are just bending it a little

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Master on Nov 10, 2007, 09:57:45 PM
I thought about exactly thesame.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=8176.45
Last post at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the backup man!  :)

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 10, 2007, 10:00:08 PM
Nothing said they shouldn't or couldn't do this it says they are adaptable, i call this adatpable...

now it couldn't hurt to make the creatures scairer and more dangerours if its the same old thing again and again it won't make much money...not saying they should destroy everything but they are just bending it a little

Bending it??? Bending it would be altering the egg, the facehugger or the chestburster. This isn't bending it, it is a major break with the Alien storyline. It isn't adaptation we're talking about here, it would be an evolutionary leap to change a creature's reproductive system that much, not believable even for Alien. If they evolve that much then the creature they were back in the Mayan days wouldn't look anything like the creature that they show us in Alien and Aliens.

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

You guys kill me, acting like you know what your talking about scientifically.  Give it a rest man.  Watch the movie, I bet you like it.

Major Alan Schaefer

They been around a long long time....its possible for them over that time to devolp mutliple ways to reproduce,

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Nov 10, 2007, 10:05:37 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 10, 2007, 10:00:08 PM

Bending it??? Bending it would be altering the egg, the facehugger or the chestburster. This isn't bending it, it is a major break with the Alien storyline. It isn't adaptation we're talking about here, it would be an evolutionary leap to change a creature's reproductive system that much, not believable even for Alien. If they evolve that much then the creature they were back in the Mayan days wouldn't look anything like the creature that they show us in Alien and Aliens.
Why couldn't the alien have alway's been able to do this, and we just had not seen this in the film or literature.  Maybe it's a back-up reproduction method for a queen who is not fully grown and has no drones or warrior's to protect her nest initially.  It's gonna be great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed