Started by newbeing, Oct 21, 2013, 12:11:03 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation (Read 69,868 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

ShadowPred

WinterActual

WinterActual

The story better be good then, and not just 4 hours play and forget.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 10, 2014, 01:47:30 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 10, 2014, 01:38:08 PM
Alien: Isolation Won't Offer Multiplayer or Co-Op

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/01/10/alien-isolation-wont-offer-multiplayer-or-co-op
Good.

I would kill for one of those Arkham Origins The Joker-type moments: where you get a slither of gameplay from the Alien's prospective.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 10, 2014, 04:30:14 PM
The story better be good then, and not just 4 hours play and forget.
In one of the interview videos they mentioned it would be about 10 hours or more.

WinterActual

WinterActual

This reminded me - how long ACM was? I never bothered to check how long it took me to beat the sp campaign. I think they've said something like 12 hours? I don't remember ACM being that long.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 10, 2014, 04:54:54 PM
This reminded me - how long ACM was? I never bothered to check how long it took me to beat the sp campaign. I think they've said something like 12 hours? I don't remember ACM being that long.
It was like four and a half hours.

Lie

Lie

Im sorry but no, SEGA has burned a whole in my heart from which I can not, I will not, I will never feel excitement for an Alien game under their name.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie on Jan 10, 2014, 05:03:13 PM
Im sorry but no, SEGA has burned a whole in my heart from which I can not, I will not, I will never feel excitement for an Alien game under their name.
Come on, Lie. Don't be a Sasuke.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 10, 2014, 04:55:24 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 10, 2014, 04:54:54 PM
It was like four and a half hours.
.....  :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Part of what raised my interest level was the idea of MP.  Thought it would be cool to be a crew of four hunting the Alien, or competitively a crew of four starting in different areas of the ship racing for a lifepod that only fits one.  Something along that nature.

predxeno

predxeno

On the bright side, there won't be any mp trophies :), those are always a bitch to get and often are possible only if the mp is still active which isn't always a guarantee.  I've spent countless hours racking up tedious xp points and kills for dead mp games in the past including AVP2010 and Resistance 2.

Valaquen

SiL

SiL

Cos there's no way a co-op version of trying to find the Alien and flush it out the airlock could've been an interesting game ... :(

Valaquen

Valaquen

Might've been, I'm just a solo player through and through. Pure unrestrained selfishness.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed