PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW

Started by GrimmVision, May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW (Read 75,397 times)

kiritk

Hello, everyone.
Does anyone happen to have Chaos Editions working links?
I will be grateful if anyone can share it with me.
Thanks.

mrshapoopi

Hi all! I'm new here so pardon my lateness to the party. I'd love to see these fan cuts though! Does anyone still have links?

Heaven Piercing Man

Quote from: ktitd6trh on Mar 12, 2023, 07:18:29 PMThere you go:

https://www.mov.onl/2016/08/prometheus.html

https://www.mov.onl/2018/02/alien-covenant.html

You can't skip around or rewind/fast forward in these streams, and if you pause it for too long it will send you back to the beginning. Who do I have to pester via PM or email for a link?

morseman

morseman

I have them, but they're about 18-19Gb each.

Those who need it, pm me and we'll suss something out upload wise

Quote from: Mulsiphix on Dec 08, 2021, 09:41:47 AMI found this article today: CHAOS EDITIONS - Editing Notes. There were no links to download any files, even though Mega and Google Drive were mentioned. I found the Ninth Circle Edition, so I don't need Alien Covenant. But it would be nice to track down the 18GB version of Prometheus mentioned in the article (first link above). Anybody know where that is being hosted?

If not, I found this earlier tonight. The in movie fan edit disclaimer and introduction at the beginning of the Ninth Circle Edit of Alien Covenant. It mentions a Ninth Circle Edit of Prometheus, which I didn't know existed until I read this. It says I need to visit Studio Yutani to find it, but I can find no evidence of such a release there. I used the 'Prometheus' and 'chaos edition' tags, as well as searching all the posts on the Studio Yutani blog from present back to 2017. I'm wondering if it has been pulled permanently but done quietly for some unannounced reason. Does anybody have more information or know where I can find that version of Prometheus?

Note: I have joined the ORIGAE-6 Facebook group and accessed their Dropbox for fan edits. I found a reddit post, made last year, referencing it as a source for the 18GB Prometheus films which had been removed from the Yutani blog. Unfortunately, those films are no longer available within the Dropbox either. Though the Ninth Circle Edition of Alien Covenant is there if anyone is looking. You can also find it on Google Drive and Mega, links here.
I have the 18GB cut, pm me.

Valaquen

Wasn't the Ninth Circle edition of Prometheus unreleased? There's the Chaos Edition of Prom, and the 9th Circle edition of Covenant. I don't think the editor ever released his final cut of Prometheus...

MoviesGamesMusic

Quote from: Valaquen on May 10, 2023, 01:08:24 PMWasn't the Ninth Circle edition of Prometheus unreleased? There's the Chaos Edition of Prom, and the 9th Circle edition of Covenant. I don't think the editor ever released his final cut of Prometheus...

This is true, sadly.

BlueMarsalis79

Such a pity honestly.

Drglord

Quote from: morseman on May 09, 2023, 09:05:57 PMI have them, but they're about 18-19Gb each.

after searching the whole internet high and up I landed on this forum. If anyone could link me a copy of the 18gb Prometheus I would love it

[cancerblack]

Oh shit, I missed that. @BlueMarsalis79 tag me back in here so I don't forget.

BlueMarsalis79

@[cancerblack]

I don't even understand, but here you go.

Aquemini

Quote from: Drglord on Jun 28, 2023, 04:27:21 PM
Quote from: morseman on May 09, 2023, 09:05:57 PMI have them, but they're about 18-19Gb each.

after searching the whole internet high and up I landed on this forum. If anyone could link me a copy of the 18gb Prometheus I would love it

I also ended up here after searching the internet for files of this. Anyone willing to share files for the Chaos Editions of Prometheus and Covenant? I'll pay it forward in the future!

metallicon

Anybody have a link or file for the Prometheus Chaos edition?  Please PM?  Thx!

fuzzynet

Please send me the links if anyone has them!

Andito

Can someone share a link to download both chaos editions? Thanks in advance!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed