Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 133,153 times)

WeylandYutaniCorp

WeylandYutaniCorp

Is it just me and my ps3??

Why does it still take FOREVERR to find a match, and the most people I've ever had in one is 7.

Seriously I had more fun playing the demo.

There is no Host Migration feature: wtf!

You lose your lobby after every match: wtff!

I have yet to even play a 16 player match: wtfgds! (what the f**king god damn shit)

I love the franchise, loved AvP2, and loved their campaigns.  I havnt even finished one campaign because: it is obvious they are very short.  I play one afternoon and I'm halfway through the entire thing? (for one species)  wow.

And when I die in campaign and want to go play mutliplayer, I f**king cant!  I shouldn'tve used my preorder skins code so someone else could have it.

Will this be fixed soon?  If not, I'm taking advantage of gamestops $40 trade in offer and getting GoW 3.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Insomniac on Mar 20, 2010, 10:20:33 PM
The vision mode bug is usually caused by setting forced anti-aliasing in the driver settings.

Holy shit ur right. I never had this though untill a few weeks ago when i downgraded drivers. Ive always had AA enabled through the CP.

Thanks! least i know whats causing it now

JayHy17

JayHy17

Patch is on its way.....ETA.......not sure.

WeylandYutaniCorp

WeylandYutaniCorp

Yes I saw that but in the notes it specifically said that 360 users will get a speed boost to match making times, what about PS3 users?

and most importantly, will the matchmaking lobbies be fixed (as in we don't lose them after every match)

FrankO

FrankO

I noticed that '360 but not PS3 thing' too...

Someone told me it was a typo - is that true?  Maybe.  Who knows...

I hope so.  I would love to see the actual post where it is an admitted typo, if it exists.

If not... heck yes I am trading it in!

Adey

Adey

patch is coming but looks like they are waiting to see if everyone likes the changes to the pc version before releasing a console patch also they dont want to have to do multiple patches for consoles, so will wait till they can fix everything at once. People should stop worrying about if they will patch them as rebellion have already stated on multiple occasions that the support will be there for this game and patches are on their way. I wont be trading it in ever cos i have all alien, predator games they have ever made for consoles. Also already pre-ordered GOW 3 ultimate trilogy edition, should be here monday.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Still getting disonnects after 20 seconds of joining a game. So it's still unplayable.

Valheru

Valheru

Hi All,

Got a really annoying problem where the audio intermittently stutters in any cutscene in the single player campaigns.

I've searched through the forum and the only thing that turns up is the below post with a link from the gameplay bugs thread, I've tried the suggested fix in the link but have had no change what so ever.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=29314.msg650821#msg650821

Does anyone know how to fix this?...running Windows XP, Nvidia Geforce 7900GTO, Creative Audigy LS. with the DX9 version of AVP.

Cheers!

Valheru

michibee

michibee

do you guys knows the details of the patch ?

Kane

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Well this game is going to be remained uninstalled because of all the connection issues ive been having since patch 1.2 And all the techincal issues.

It's just nofair. Ive paid money for a game i can't play. And unless i get a DX11 card i can't play this game right. So screw it.

Battlefield Bad company 2 on pc, has 1000s of servers with 90% of them fulll all the time. The game has no stupid bugs or issues preventing me from enjoying it. So im gonna keep playing that untill AVP gets sorted.

1.2 has ruined my game. Been having nothing but issues with the damn game since that patch. And basing a game around DX11 hardware when almost noone has a card like that yet. Is dumb. And no one is hardly playing the game. For a game that has sold just under a millillion? where is everyone? theres less than 60 people online on dedicated. And ive given up on Ranked

Theres too many bugs & glitches and Balance issues.
Rant off.

Yautja161

Yautja161

Graphical bug playing on the PC with windows 7 64 bit.

Whenever pressing Tab to go to steamfeatures and pressing Tab again to go to AVP, the screen is flickering white.
This only happens when pressing Tab, or when pressing a players name.

I got the latest drivers.
And it doesnt matter when playing under directx 11 or 9, still there.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

If you press the 'back' button (Xbox 360) the exact second after your killed, it doesn't show you what/who killed you in the bottom corner. Pretty annoying.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

i love the game and will keep it forever but please hurry up with the ps3 patch

Valheru

Valheru

I'm getting a whole host of new bugs now after the recent patch:

- the game sometimes starts a match with only 1 person, sometimes the last person leaves and it doesn't return to the lobby but just leaves you to walk alone around the map (this is not necessarily a bad thing, gives you a chance to check out things you never get a chance to while fighting for your life but I'd say it's an infrequent bug...could be added as an actual feature since we can join in progress games now).

- seem to be ghost players, 80% of populated servers are in fact empty when you join and get into the lobby...there's not even a join game option to see if they are in the game and its just a buggy lobby.

- seeing weird players/max player stats in the server list...some servers will show 21/18 players, seen some 30/18 games.

- still getting the occasional connection issue where half the players are booted.

- weird stuff happening in some games...one game I died and went to the observer cam and never spawned again, permanently stuck in the observer cam. Other games sometimes I have shot a pred with PC but it kills me instead as if Im shooting myself (this is not point blank, its like a stationary double of myself that when I kill it, it kills me instead). Also on temple (I think, the one that changes like in the 1st AVP movie) I tried to walk down a ramp and I just walked over air instead. Some games I would never see my name come up in the kill notifications.

- weird pings at times, a game I was playing had myself and most people under pings of 100 when all of a sudden everyone's in the game spiked massively to like 1500 and all over the shop, always exactly the same for each person (like if mine jumped to 670, so did everyone elses).

There are other little odd things as well but those were the main ones I see recurring.

Cheers!

Valheru

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed