NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 391,584 times)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 05, 2016, 01:39:28 PM
I mean, as far as the marines go, Neca could just use the likenesses from the games to add more marines.
For a Lieutenant outfit like Gorman's they could just use one of the many random characters from ACM and put him in fatigues instead of armor.
ACM and AVP10 have a TON of potential for figures and I can't wait for Neca to get to those.
Agreed. However, I personally want the actor likenesses. I would love to be able to own the entire cast of Alien and Aliens in toy form from NECA (and Predator as well, even though that seems less likely than the aforementioned).

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

After they finish with Kenner, it'd be awesome to see Neca make a line based on the AvP arcade game. I'd would love to see a Linn Kurosawa action figure.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Good point, I didn't consider the difficulty of getting everyone's likeness rights.

Check out the custom figure thread. There's some really good customs of Linn Kurosawa and Dutch from the AvP arcade game!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus on Aug 06, 2016, 01:31:01 PM
After they finish with Kenner, it'd be awesome to see Neca make a line based on the AvP arcade game. I'd would love to see a Linn Kurosawa action figure.

You´re not the only one here, I asked many times to NECA by Twitter if they have plans to do figures based on those characters and so far no plans  :( Still I have fingers crossed.

alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! That'll make folk happy! I saw someone trying to flog a Newt for $300 on eBay.  :laugh: He wont be getting that off anyone!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Hell yeah! ;D That´s my boy Randy!

Vark_

Vark_

Now this is good news ! Can't wait to get this one.

Kailem

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Randy expressed an interest in doing a Wierzbowski figure if Trev's estate agree to let them use his likeness. I tagged ADC in the post and something may some of it. I know I'd love a Wierzbowski!

Kailem

Kailem

Now I'm imagining a Wierzbowski figure box with nothing in it, since his only real moment in the film is not being there when Hicks calls his name. :D

"Now with movie-accurate 'where'd he go?' action!"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And there's your general retail Newt!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Missed the opportunity to get that Ripley originally. I might get this, especially if Newt still comes with the extra helmet.

I see NECA stole my (unposted) flame thrower idea  :laugh: ::)
I've had a diorama planned for a while and used McFarlanes COD flame thrower fire for one of my Marines the way they did for Ripley's

Kailem

Kailem

Seeing those pics is kinda making me wish that NECA made a "hive wall", kind of like the Predator 2 trophy wall and upcoming AVP temple column they did/are doing. You could literally almost completely recreate that scene if you had one of those, since there'll soon have released this Ripley/Newt combo set, and we've already got eggs, warriors and the Queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed