Mercenary in Trailer - Mutant?

Started by Xenorgue, Dec 25, 2011, 12:26:03 PM

Author
Mercenary in Trailer - Mutant? (Read 17,712 times)

psychonaut25

Somewhere was a leaked text about elongated banana-like heads to be seen at the set of prometheus....so anything is possible

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 25, 2011, 03:28:57 PM
You dont actually see a flame thrower,all yuou see is a guy carrying something,which could be anything and fire in the foreground which could be from anything.
Really? i mean really. LoL

zuzuki

zuzuki

the guy in the first pic,the jumping mutant,seems to be the one with the mohawk.iat first i thought he had a weird head,i mean it seemed at the top were 2 lumps.but now i see it's a normal head with a beard and mohawk.probably the guy from the making of,and he is probably just burned on his face and his head,that's why he looks that way.his suit looks burned too.
and the guy in the second picture has a full set of hair on his hair.also his hair has different coulour.the mohawk guy seems to be blondish..

maybe we think it's a mutant in that pic,but it's just a man,and because of the light from the top of the room and the flamethwrower below him wee see something else.just a few shades of light to make him look deformed.just because he isn't wearing a helmet,and the other guy does,doesn't mean there is no air in the compartiment.who knows what the action might be in that scene,what the conflict is.

now seriously,look closely at the pic,zoom in on it,is it a normal head but with wounds,burns on it?or a mutant?

ThisBethesdaSea

or wishful thinking.

Wobblyboddle77

Scott has clearly stated there will be no xenomorphs from the Alien movies in Prometheus, he stated as a shape it is worn out , i wish people would get this through their skulls

Gash

Gash

Honestly I think it's just the shape the flames are making and you are seeing a vague body shape in the negative space. If you look at stills of nuclear explosions you can usually make out half a dozen 'faces' in the plumes of the mushroom cloud if you really want to.

I could be very wrong of course, I'm sure the flamethrowers will come into play against something.

nendo

nendo

The human mind tends to look for simular patterns to make sense of a situation. In this case prople are trying to find a figure in flames. There is no one in that flame

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

They definitely wants to see a Xeno.

Firestorm

Firestorm

The thing that's been outlined in the flame pic is just the background space, the person/thing being flamed is actually within the fireball, what you think is the shape on a Alien is the background of the scene.

Think about it why would a Xeno be 1/3rd the height of the person in the background with the thrower?

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Um. Don't take my Xeno outline to seriously guys...I know I aint.
Was just playing around here. I told you Mr Squiggle did it for me ;)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The only thing I'm sure of is that almost everything that remotely appeared to be alien was NOT in the official trailer. Which leads me to believe that thing in the fireball, because it was not in the official trailer, is probably alienish. :P

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^True. Did somebody remembers where the leaked trailer was coming from ?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just a quick question here, but where does the whole "mercenary" thing come from? What makes you think he will be a mercenary?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed