Is this a joke? This isn't real no way.

Started by ShadowPred, Jun 27, 2007, 11:09:53 PM

Author
Is this a joke? This isn't real no way. (Read 8,873 times)

BKS_tmo

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 29, 2007, 12:57:36 PM
why is it that girls are so into Fashion anyways?

And why are you thing we should know... i meen: you are girl, you should know mysterys of woman brain, a?

Noir-Gojira

In the opposite sex's defense, it isn't all girls, and there are an unhealthy number of guys doing it too.  I think it begins as an urge to look 'cool' or at the very least, remotely decent in order to impress someone; that acts like a gate way drug and before you know it, you are trying to deck yourself up like a tree at Christmas time. 

Anyway, my low-expectations of this movie aside, what would truly be shocking and terrifying is if it did well.  And I have that uneasy feeling in my gut that tells me it might.

Master Chief

Of course its going to do well.  All the little "girly" girls are going to want to see this.  If they have the dolls then for sure they are going to want to see the movie.

I'm no different.  I can't wait to see Transformers.  I have the action figures, now I have to see the movie. It might even do better than AvP2  8)

Noir-Gojira

Experience has taught me to never look at merchandising popularity/fan enthusiasm to guarantee the success of a film.  Though they can be a strong contributing factor.

Master Chief

That, my friend, is true.

I can hear my daughter already, "Daddy, can you take me to see the Bratz movie and can I take all of my dolls?"

I'm sure I'm not going to be the only parent in this situation.

SM

QuoteI think it begins as an urge to look 'cool' or at the very least, remotely decent in order to impress someone

If you do want to impress someone, then it's pretty good idea to look as good as you can.  We're very visual creatures.

Predator Queen

Quote from: BKS_tmo on Jun 29, 2007, 07:14:36 PM
Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 29, 2007, 12:57:36 PM
why is it that girls are so into Fashion anyways?

And why are you thing we should know... i meen: you are girl, you should know mysterys of woman brain, a?

im a tom boy girl I think, i just ware black what would i know about fashion anyways  ::)

Noir-Gojira

If you do want to impress someone, then it's pretty good idea to look as good as you can.  We're very visual creatures.

There is impressing, and then there is trying too hard.

SM

And there's not trying hard enough.

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed