AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 685,948 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lex. The only one he was with.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I don't think he was trying very hard... In fact I'm sure, if he wanted to, he could activate Ludicrous Speed (tm) and leave her to cough up his dust.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 13, 2009, 07:54:36 PM
See, that scene just made me go WTF. I mean, here's Scar: an over-blown, armoured up Pred that can't outrun a human (which is contrary to what we saw in the original movies), and yet...he pulls that agility out of nowhere and suddenly becomes a ninja!?!?!

Can't really do much of that in a pyramid. Besides, the capacity to pull of stunts like that give him more of a Predator vibe and less of a bulky-dude-with-cool-weapons vibe.

And finally? Damn that moment kicked ass. I'm okay with Aliens getting their asses kicked in droves if their deaths are that badass as a general thing.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 13, 2009, 08:28:38 PM
Not really, considering how damn silly it was.

Compared to the dumb shit wolf did, I'd say it was ok.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 13, 2009, 09:16:20 PM
I don't think he was trying very hard... In fact I'm sure, if he wanted to, he could activate Ludicrous Speed (tm) and leave her to cough up his dust.

I could see it now:

"My god! It's Scar! He's gone plaid!" :D

Necronomicon IV

Necronomicon IV

I just thing the characters in AvP (Scar, Grid, the QUEEN) were so much better developed, and had overall better fight scenes.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 14, 2009, 02:15:43 AM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 13, 2009, 09:16:20 PM

http://www.ncs-tech.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/ludicrousspeed.png

I could see it now:

"My god! It's Scar! He's gone plaid!" :D

Would've been an improvement. It would have given the film some colour.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Not this again...  :'(

A55tricky

A55tricky

the preds in avp looked like big guys in padded suites. avp:r the one pred you saw good (wolf) looked much better. but both movies were ... BAD. complaining that either one of these movies is winning the poll is like complaining if douche or turd sandwitch was winning.  :D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Dec 15, 2009, 03:34:20 PM
complaining that either one of these movies is winning the poll is like complaining if douche or turd sandwitch was winning.  :D

I'll take douche over turd any day.

ANY. DAY.

A55tricky

A55tricky

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 15, 2009, 03:37:39 PM
Quote from: clinton_haeckl on Dec 15, 2009, 03:34:20 PM
complaining that either one of these movies is winning the poll is like complaining if douche or turd sandwitch was winning.  :D

I'll take douche over turd any day.

ANY. DAY.
so you're a douche?

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

If you like.  :P

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

At least douches are clean.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not really, considering what they're used for.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I was just referencing the South Park episode that that was from. I really have no opinion on the douche vs. turd sandwich debate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed