Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I can't tell if SM likes it or not.

SM

SM

Go back and read my response.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Feb 19, 2014, 10:39:53 PMThis whole carrying the egg around on a super-huggers back is terribly silly.

Quote from: SM on Feb 19, 2014, 10:58:50 PM
QuoteSo you say.  I however don't think it's silly at all.

But I do and that's more important.

:laugh:

SM

SM

Five years and it still kills.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

I thought my concluding paragraph on that page made it obvious my hermit crab theory was a joke, not to mention the page title reads, "The Lighter Side of Alien." Apparently it wasn't obvious.

I was going to share my latest Alien3 "Irrawaddy dolphin theory" regarding the mysterious egg....... But not now!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for letting me wake up to this, folk. It's greatly appreciated and a fantastic way to start my week off! Here's the thing. This will forever be a topic of discussion. It's that simple. If you don't like that, then don't stick your nose in.

Local, give out with the trolling. I know it's low key trolling and that's why I've never really had issue with it, but my blood pressure can't handle you triggering other people like that.

And that said, if you find yourself being bothered, then don't get involved. Report the posts please. If someone is bothering enough other people, it does get noticed. I'm more bothered by people flipping out than just having little jokes. Erik, please consider this a final warning. No more outbursts.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yeah, sorry about the early morning headache.  I can only visualize your reaction upon reading the thread like so...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm also looking for "I'll stop doing it."

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Before I say that, are you referring to this post?

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 24, 2019, 12:06:30 AMHopefully the comic book and audio drama adaptations of Gibson's script will warm folks up to the ooze theory so we can finally achieve consensus.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

No need for that.  I won't post anymore.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm just asking you to stop deliberately winding people up. That's all.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's fair.  I take it you're referring more to my responses than my initial post anyway.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

If people are really that bothered by this thread being endlessly revived, could they not just... unfollow it?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

It's the "finally achieve consensus" thing, as if that's a reasonable goal and not the epitome of you internationally winding everyone up.
You know it's a ridiculous statement and yet you continue. And you're not actually contributing anything new, as far as I'm concerned you might as well just be upping your post count. We already know what everyone, especially you think on the subject.

Please stop resurrecting it and essentially saying "Oh yeah, guess what? I still think my theory is right."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed