New AVP movie help!

Started by John Raven, Feb 24, 2008, 07:56:36 PM

Which Predator suit would you like to see in my movie?

basic suit
2 (12.5%)
oriental suit
3 (18.8%)
celtic suit
4 (25%)
scar suit
0 (0%)
wolf suit
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author
New AVP movie help! (Read 15,759 times)

John Raven

John Raven

Of coarse there will be humans. That would be cheating, if I just had aliens & predator making noise & fighting there wouldn't realy be any acting there.

Byohzrd

John Raven

John Raven

Hey gang, Tell me what you think, I was aiming for a "Thing" like feal to the script but with out the "Dun-Dun...Dun-Dun" Thanks  Byohzrd for the link. 

Zero

Zero

Quote from: John Raven on Feb 27, 2008, 04:31:52 AM
Hey gang, Tell me what you think, I was aiming for a "Thing" like feal to the script but with out the "Dun-Dun...Dun-Dun" Thanks  Byohzrd for the link. 

Have some humans betray each other.People we care about.People who's pain we'd feel.

John Raven

John Raven

I was going to have all the humans in the script more than a minute know each other very well. With the direction I'm aiming the plot I don't know how I would be able to do that? Good idea though.

Zero

Zero

Quote from: John Raven on Feb 27, 2008, 10:46:36 PM
I was going to have all the humans in the script more than a minute know each other very well. With the direction I'm aiming the plot I don't know how I would be able to do that? Good idea though.

Somebody goes missing....a big reward is placed.....?

John Raven

John Raven

Sorry Zero I'm not following?

War Wager

War Wager

Someone goes missing and money is paid to whoever finds them I'm guessing. ^

Zero

Zero

Quote from: John Raven on Feb 28, 2008, 03:51:44 PM
Sorry Zero I'm not following?
What War Wager said...OR.... You could have them get saperated from humanity and start to not trust each other like all that shit in Lost

John Raven

John Raven

Thank for clairifying. Allthough it sounds like a realy good idea I just don't know... Whait a minute... Thanks. I just figured out how to do it. Also just in case anyone care I have at least 22 pages done on the script all ready.

Zero

Zero

Wow....Don't post it on here whatever you do

John Raven

John Raven

Thank. So many people are cheats now a days. by the way, does any one know where I can get an decint alien suit online. I just found the perfict Predator suit yesterday on a website that cusom make them. They are over 3 grand a pice but I was expecting to pay that much on bits & pices of predator suits all over ebay.

John Raven

John Raven

I finaly found a web site that take you step by step on how to make an alien costume. (one that look good) The only problem is it requiers for you to already have the latex molds. Oh well at least I have the predator, most of the alien & the location of where I'm going to film. (When I get the script done)

War Wager

War Wager

Will you be using music from the real movies?

John Raven

John Raven

I will be adding new stuff but for the most part Yes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed