Recent posts

https://twitter.com/JurassicOutpost/status/1785066837220221278

Huh, very shocked that it isn't Greig Fraser or Oren Soffer.
Predator Films / Re: Dan Trachtenberg To Direct...
Last post by The Shuriken - Today at 12:27:40 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 17, 2024, 07:29:03 PMA friend of mine has told me she'll be starting a job in the art department for a new Predator film very soon.

Art department eh? Like concept art? Character art? Was she able to specify? Probably not I imagine, most likely under NDA. But you should ask and see just how much she could say.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:25:14 PM

Mfw this project got the torch.
Need more news...
Aliens: Dark Descent / Re: Dark Descent DLC
Last post by CANNON - Today at 12:18:43 PM
Unfortunately they did not utilize Alien day for any DLC news.
Aliens vs. Predator (PS3, X360, PC) / 'Real Nasty Habit'
Last post by CANNON - Today at 12:17:31 PM
Looking for some help with this achievement on Xbox Series X. Anyone know any ways to get more XP in order to unlock this? I read Steam forums and there are glitches using proxy servers but I don't see any for Xbox.

No one plays anymore so it seems to be impossible to do legit.

Thanks.
Is there any chance you could use the open matte version of Covenant for your edit? You get so much more image and it improves on the films epicness in some scenes especially.

Will your edit be similar to Evanus'? I ask as I consider that the best version of this film released, so far. Again, just wish for that edit using the open matte version over the blu-ray.
Or Acheron.
They call them Fiorina though.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed