How would you rank the Predator movies after having seen Prey?

Started by predator88, Aug 05, 2022, 12:26:14 PM

Author
How would you rank the Predator movies after having seen Prey? (Read 11,026 times)

City Hunter Yautja

1. Prey
2. Predator
3. Predators
4. Predator 2
5. The Predator

Master

While I accept your oppinion (and who am I really to say what you should like), it's hard to take it seriously. Predator is lightning in the bottle, it is vintage year wine. It's one of those very rare situations when everything worked so fine, with so many possible things that could have gone wrong. Predator is truly blessed.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Master on Aug 15, 2022, 08:43:20 PMWhile I accept your oppinion (and who am I really to say what you should like), it's hard to take it seriously. Predator is lightning in the bottle, it is vintage year wine. It's one of those very rare situations when everything worked so fine, with so many possible things that could have gone wrong. Predator is truly blessed.

Indeed, I enjoy this exploration of The Predator films:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SufBXirZ1V4

ZergVsProtoss

1 - Predator
2 - Prey
3 - Predators
4 - Predator 2
5 - Alien vs Predator
6 - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem
7 - The Predator

Yes I even ranked the movie where you can't see anything above The Predator, it was just that bad in my opinion.

Kradan

Quote from: ZergVsProtoss on Aug 22, 2022, 09:09:18 PMYes I even ranked the movie where you can't see anything above The Predator, it was just that bad in my opinion.

Oh don't worry it's not such a egregious take these days

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 23, 2022, 06:48:59 AM
Quote from: ZergVsProtoss on Aug 22, 2022, 09:09:18 PMYes I even ranked the movie where you can't see anything above The Predator, it was just that bad in my opinion.

Oh don't worry it's not such a egregious take these days

Yea my hatred for Requiem use to burn the brightest... but then The Predator actually did it, they lowered the bar even further.

OmegaZilla

AvPR >>> The Predator anytime... anytime...

Kradan

Kradan

grrr ... no

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 23, 2022, 04:29:45 PMAvPR >>> The Predator anytime... anytime...

Do you consider the possibility that Miss Yutani is studying Wolf's plasma pistol at the same time and universe in which the events of 'The Predator' take place?

PredBabe

Story wise, I definitely see how The Predator is at the level of AVPR but I think the actors involved in The Predator helped make it shine a little brighter in comparison.

I only really liked the glimpse of the Predator planet and then the power plant scene from AVPR. Wolf was alright but they did dumb down the Aliens to make him seem more badass.

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 23, 2022, 04:46:16 PMDo you consider the possibility that Miss Yutani is studying Wolf's plasma pistol at the same time and universe in which the events of 'The Predator' take place?
I consider the possibility of having a Dalek fleet solo the A/P universe to cleanse it from 'The Predator''s sins

But idk really TP18 should be like 10 yrs after AvPR?

Kradan

Erase AvPR while you're at it, will ya ?

KiramidHead

As dumb as The Predator is, it doesn't stoop to the shock value lows of AVPR.

BigDaddyJohn

Nice to see a bit of The Predator love here.

happypred

Nothing in Requiem was as bad as the two impaled loonies shooting each other, Traeger blowing off his own head, the Predator bulldogs, and the translated English from Assassin

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed