Why would there even be a 'crusher'?

Started by Sully, Mar 17, 2012, 04:00:34 PM

Author
Why would there even be a 'crusher'? (Read 12,725 times)

SM

SM

Predaker

There are some things to love about the crusher. Its starting to "grow" on me.  :D

For one, the crusher is basically immune to marine gunfire when faced head on. Its not just cannon fodder. (Hopefully none of the aliens will be... lol )

The name is still cliche, though. The Crusher.

Space Voyager

The reason for Crusher (mutation) is a cliché and its design (triceratops sans horns) is a cliché. it still bothers me, it just doesn't fit into the Alien family if you ask me. It is like adding a rhino among people.

SM

SM

Space Rhino you mean.

;D

Space Voyager

Yes, I apologise.  :D

escroto

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 16, 2012, 04:38:34 AMThat's one theory, you could say the explosion woke it up from "hibernation"
I personally think that it will end up being the chest-burster that came from Hudson.
Jesus "Chris"...

RagingDragon

Quote from: escroto on Apr 18, 2012, 11:39:09 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 16, 2012, 04:38:34 AMThat's one theory, you could say the explosion woke it up from "hibernation"
I personally think that it will end up being the chest-burster that came from Hudson.
Jesus "Chris"...
:laugh:

Cheeky, escrotum.  Cheeky!

Spoiler
[close]

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 18, 2012, 06:43:50 PM
Quote from: escroto on Apr 18, 2012, 11:39:09 AM
Jesus "Chris"...

Cheeky, escrotum.  Cheeky!

Spoiler
[close]

Lol, nice one RagingBoner

Spoiler
Its all for the shits and giggles no harm intended
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed