Favorite Multiplayer level? Most hated multiplayer level?

Started by XenoHunter5669, Jun 17, 2009, 09:12:29 PM

Author
Favorite Multiplayer level? Most hated multiplayer level? (Read 5,435 times)

Friendly Wise

Favorite maps were:
Quarantine
Leadworks
Depot

Started out playing these maps in Survivor, and instantly became my favorite mod and maps to play.

Hated Maps were:
Auriga and Reservoir

Auriga sucked ass during Survivor and Reservoir sucked during Team DM.

Huol

Can't really remember so I'm probably missing loads.

My favorite was Suk_stronghold and Quarantine.

Hated Reservoir.

Tekken Force

liked and played most of the vanilla maps, all time most played maps of those were probably compound, depot and verloc.

liked quite a few of the UMP2 maps as well, especially the suk stronghold, dm_bw ascension, strange but fun map, buggy too, racing to the top, if you shot off a human's head with the speargun, the head would be flying around the map forever at high speed. another good one was this beach like place with water, a submarine you could swim into and lightning strikes overhead.

postman

Liked

1. Leadworks
2. Quarantine
3. Outpost 4

Hate

1. Auriga
2. Verloc
3. Bunker

Nobody

I also love the maze maps, like the Olympic map, or the one where it's just a big room. They look likw such simple maps from first sight... But they're so entertaining.

dread7154

compound cause you can hide in the trees as a pred... you can also hide in several other places like walls and ceilings as pred at depot(?) hated colony and verloc

Nobody

Quote from: dread7154 on Dec 02, 2009, 11:57:59 PM
compound cause you can hide in the trees as a pred... you can also hide in several other places like walls and ceilings as pred at depot(?) hated colony and verloc

It's hilarious to have the entire Alien team hiding in the trees in Survivor mode.

Pandrix

My favorites were Quaratine, Depot and Colony! I don't really have a most hated map but I always hated playing Survivor on Leadworks when all the Marines would get the Smarguns and camp in one of the dead end corridors. Almost impossible to get them as an Alien. But I had fun being the survivor in that situation  :P

Brother

There is a camping spot in every standard map, really ruins the mode.

Herr_Alien

Amen Brother! :)

On the up side, there's also a way to sneak in for most of the camping places.

Brother

I like Auriga because there the camping spots are more accessible. For all the others you need "strength in numbers" to succeed. Tho it can be balanced a little with the right rules in there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed