"I Can't Stop Thinking About How the Predator Would Eat Sushi"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 14, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Author
"I Can't Stop Thinking About How the Predator Would Eat Sushi" (Read 2,090 times)

Corporal Hicks

Naginata

Funny as it is, the article does raise the legitimate point that Predator mouths make no sense. I always figured they just faceplant a bowl of meat and hope for the best.

Wysps

The tusks are used to tear and push the foods into their mouths, but the teeth on the inside of the mouth don't make any sense.  They only line the front of the mouth, so they'd be used for tearing too?  No mastication, apparently  :D They must swallow they're food virtually whole.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Naginata on Aug 15, 2018, 01:46:02 AM
Funny as it is, the article does raise the legitimate point that Predator mouths make no sense. I always figured they just faceplant a bowl of meat and hope for the best.

They'd probably just choke to death. I'm hoping (for their sake) they have some kind of injectable nutrients or something, or at least a drink of some kind. It's hard to fear something that couldn't survive mashed potatoes.

SM

I would've thought they just used chopsticks like everyone else.

whiterabbit

Has anyone ever looked inside of their mouths(lips)? Maybe they have another set of teeth inside there. Or perhaps their esophagus is lined with meat grinding apparatus that pulverize food better than any set of chompers could. So yea, they probably do use chop sticks. Probably eat the chopsticks too. One can never have too much fiber.

The Cruentus

They don't seem to have tongues either, that article reminded me of that. Tongues are needed for taste and since it is suggested that City Hunter preferred beef (assuming beef wasn't the only meat there) then it would need the ability to taste.

The Old One

The Old One

Actually;

Lizard-like tongue, probably meaning it extends.

The Cruentus

Nice, I actually missed that. In other scenes, he doesn't seem to have a tongue so it might be extendable.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: The Old One on Aug 15, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
Actually;

https://i.gifer.com/MS9K.gif

Lizard-like tongue, probably meaning it extends.

Wow nice ! Never catched that !

Mr.Turok

I always see them eat how a scorpion would, at around 0:36 and 1:07

Wysps

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 15, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkLiJOjh8JA

It slurped out the innards  :o

whiterabbit

Quote from: Wysps on Aug 15, 2018, 07:49:09 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 15, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkLiJOjh8JA

It slurped out the innards  :o
So instead of chopsticks the predator uses a straw to eat sushi? Profound!

Naginata

Be kinda cool if they unhinged their jaws or something properly weird like that.

whiterabbit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed