!! WUT IF !!

Started by W0lf Predator 22, Dec 03, 2009, 11:38:25 PM

Dutch's crew as the Colonial Marines in ALIENS?

yes
no
Author
!! WUT IF !! (Read 7,298 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 10, 2009, 02:32:10 PM
Depends - there's no truly canon source that can comment on this.
P2 subway scene. Predator is cloaked for most of it - They keep showing flashes of him crawling on the subway roof before he claws people for some reason - but there's at least one shot where he sees his hands in POV, but we see nothing in regular vision lifting a guy against the subway car roof.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Well, there you go. Thank you.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteHunting one Predator is one thing. Fighting 156 ( right ? ) Aliens is another. So HELL NOOOOOO!
Totally different situation though, the colony was an isolated space, the jungle isn't.

You're an open target no matter where you go. And if Ripley wouldn't have come to the rescue, the movie would have ended with the first encounter in the hive.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

i think dutch crew was just in the business of filling things up with holes. i mean they'd fire one shot and somthing would explode. (gota love hollywood lol) now i think the marines in A2 were alot more like soldiers they moved like them not like some action star stuff. sure dutch crew tried to act like soldiers but it seem not so. plus those marines in a2 if they didn't take out their clips because of being affaird of repturing a cooling system that gets repurted anyways because some of them are smart enough to carry a hidden clip they would of been able to find a position and kick some alien butt and maybe not get slaughtered so bad. but still they all were ill papeared to take on a genetic supreme life form like the Xenomorph. Dutch would of got his butt kicked at least as bad as the hard core marines anyday. no one knew how smart the aliens were and they abilitys not even ripley. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed