Recent posts

General Game Discussion / Re: Star Wars Games
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 07:00:49 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 04:16:25 PM
Quote from: EurogamerThe news comes from DualShockers, which has reported as of October 2023 Total War: Star Wars was one of three games in development at the studio.

The studio's most recent game was Total War: Pharaoh, but a Star Wars game would see it return to the more fantastical settings of Total War: Warhammer and (to an extent) Total War: Three Kingdoms.

https://twitter.com/eurogamer/status/1791426457882816902

Seem cool to play, wish I have a pc
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 06:58:24 PM
How can they impound it if they don't know about it?
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: DC Cinematic Universe
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 06:50:10 PM
Look at Joker design:
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 06:28:31 PM
The films are the lifeblood, the main events of this franchise. Without them, there'd be nothing else to talk about.

I want to watch Romulus so I can make informed opinions of my own volition while I talk about this movie with other fans after its release. There's no way I'm going to read hearsay on here, or any other social media platform, about this film and let those words inform or tarnish my thoughts. I didn't do that with Prometheus and I came out of that theater in 2012 ecstatic as f**k and it pushed deeper into the fandom hole. I unfortunately did let other's opinions affect me before Covenant and I came out of that theater dissatisfied, and left fandom for a handful of years cause people can be so ass.

I'm just so excited about this movie but at the same time I have no expectations. That's a good place to be for me :)
Alien: Romulus / Re: [Spoilers] Alien: Romulus ...
Last post by ApexPredator777 - Today at 05:56:27 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Apr 13, 2024, 05:39:31 PMSo any theories on why the Renaissance station is just seemingly abandoned by the company? Besides the obvious of everyone being killed, are company agents on their way to secure it ala Alien 3? Or is the implication it has been abandoned for a significant time? If so, why has it seemingly been left with all those valuable specimens onboard?

My theory is the kids that get to the station are escaping their planet, perhaps had enough of life there, and either hijack a weyland yutani ship or are 'offered' passage to the station. Either way, i think they obviously have no idea whats up there, and get mostly exterminated.

A cool twist on all this would be if weyland yutani learnt after prometheus that the engineers wanted to wipe humanity out using the black goo, and the objective all along throughout all the alien movies is to understand what the xenomorph is and how it can be defeated.

That would be cool, weyland yutani, shadowy corporation, have been trying to find a way to save us from the engineers!

After all, they never answer when asked what they want the xenomorph for.
Even if it's against the law?
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 05:32:51 PM
It's my duty.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed