Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by PsyKore - Today at 07:37:04 AM
I'm guessing a 5 or 6. Average. The few throwbacks to the old films we've seen tends to lead me to believe it may be a bit cookie cutter and lack substance in some form.  Hoping for better though.
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 07:04:52 AM
You can't
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 11:28:59 PMThey were adamant they weren't changing it for Romulus, but unless that's no longer the case the book is outdated a year before it's released at this point.
Plans can always change.

It always seemed daft to me dropping it right around the time a new movie is set to release because, as you've said, it's immediately incomplete.

If it really is getting pushed back that far and they aren't putting some Romulus content in... well, that'd be a bizarre move to say the least.
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 06:56:17 AM

"He might know how to kill it..."
Ripley ALIEN
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 06:52:40 AM
As I thought Mr Aaron. As I thought...
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:29:06 AM
I like Dillon. Of course there's no "but" about what he's done. He's very frank and upfront about it - he doesn't hide it and neither does he take any pride in it - I can respect that. He also protects Ripley from being gang-raped and stands up for her on several occasions which also contributes to me liking him

Also

Spoiler
We're all gonna die, the only question is when. This is as good a place as any to take your first steps to heaven. The only question is how you check out. Do you wanna go on your feet? Or on your f**king knees, begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothin! So I say f**k that thing! Let's fight it!
[close]
Last post by solace97 - Today at 06:09:34 AM

I LOVE THIS ENERGY AND I HOPE YOURE RIGHT

BUT...

Spoiler
that was only the teaser and anyone can make a teaser look good  ;D
[close]
Can the newborn be redeemed with adding more Biomechanical elements?
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 05:59:56 AM
Romulus will be the best Alien film ever made. I'm going to love it more than I already love the current best Alien film ever made...Alien 3.

This film is going to be a box office smash, we're taking Titanic/Avatar levels of money making. They are going to have to build new cinemas this summer just to keep up with demand.

And it will be a cultural phenomenon, like those two films last year, Barbie and Oppenheimer. Some people went and saw Barbie and some people went and saw Oppenheimer. I personally only saw Oppenheimer, but some people went and saw Barbie and Oppenheimer and they went dressed up as either Barbie or Oppenheimer. Both the Barbie and Oppenheimer films tapped into the public consciousness and the marketing campaign fused both Barbie and Oppenheimer together...I think they called it PlasticToyBomb.

But in all seriousness, Romulus will be absolutely "lit" as the kids say these days and i personally feel it will unite this dire necropolis of a forum. No longer will we poke each other with sharp sticks about "mysterious eggs on spaceships or magical do everything black goo," or ponder the age old question of "what is Arcturian poontang and why does it not matter if it's a man?"
Seriously, have you seen that trailer? Amazing. And when have trailers in the Alien franchise ever lied to us.

7 out of 10
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 05:33:34 AM
Quote from: Prez on Yesterday at 07:52:21 AMAbsolutely piss poor film. See Local Trouble, I do dislike some things :-D

AvPR is a gimme though.  It doesn't count.>:( 
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed