Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,513 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 03:21:04 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 02, 2012, 03:02:14 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 02:43:18 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 02, 2012, 02:33:30 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Apr 01, 2012, 07:17:55 PM
Dragons were my first love when I was a little girl.  Drew them, dreamed about them, felt that they should be the ones to keep the princesses, not the fruity princes.  And I still think they make awesome baddies ;D
The whole dragons' are wise and good and better than humans' kinda loses it for me. I prefer the dragons to be the evil monstrous bastards they are.

http://i2.listal.com/image/1545346/600full-dragonheart-screenshot.jpg
What wash that?

;D can't deny, but I like my dragons mean.

I myself am quite the opposite. I cannot stand dragons being portrayed as evil.

that's cool :) to each their own, man.  I actually do like my dragons to have a variety in personality, but they shouldn't be completely good or completely evil.  But man... they make good bad guys.

That they do. I prefer to see them as a force of nature. Creatures that keep balance to the Earth.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 02, 2012, 03:23:37 AM
That they do. I prefer to see them as a force of nature. Creatures that keep balance to the Earth.

Ack!!  Nature gods!  ^^;;  well... that's seems to be the most popular depiction of dragons.  They do make good deities though, I will have to admit.  If you don't want human like deities, dragons are the next best choice.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 03:30:50 AM

Ack!!  Nature gods!  ^^;;  well... that's seems to be the most popular depiction of dragons.  They do make good deities though, I will have to admit.  If you don't want human like deities, dragons are the next best choice.

*cough*Skyrim*cough*

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 02, 2012, 03:32:45 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Apr 02, 2012, 03:30:50 AM

*cough*Skyrim*cough*

*hipster mode engaged* I always thought of them as deities in fiction and legends.

r888

r888

I like red stuff

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: r888 on Apr 02, 2012, 05:03:28 AM
I like red stuff
That is, until you get a taste of the Red matter.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 02, 2012, 03:04:24 AM
I have recently come to realize and face up to a terrible fact about myself:

I am a sugar addict.

I need it. If I don't have something sugary and deelishus and horrible every day, I start to get restless. Tis a terrible curse indeed. :'(

I know that feel. :-\

I like red stuff

Kool- Aid? ;D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I like red stuff
I like purple stuff

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I can't do my school work or read a book without listening to music, and since I don't have an Ipod when I'm in school I'm f**ked since some of my teachers let the students listen to music while in class. :P

Predator Queen

chupacabras acheronsis

nevermind.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I have begun talking to myself a lot. I think this is due to my social isolation after moving into my apartment. That is when it started. Kind of like Tom Hanks and Wilson.
This apartment is a very empty place and I still don't know a lot of people in this town.

AliceApocalypse

Beta fish make perfect apartment pals.  All you need is a clear bowl, some filtered water, and you have instant company :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 03, 2012, 11:57:54 AM
I have begun talking to myself a lot. I think this is due to my social isolation after moving into my apartment. That is when it started. Kind of like Tom Hanks and Wilson.
This apartment is a very empty place and I still don't know a lot of people in this town.

About 10 months of that for me right here dude, you'll live.  :)

It helps that there are two dogs, three cats, two bearded dragons, a bird, and a rabbit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed