Why Alien: Romulus pits the Xenomorph against a younger crew

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 03, 2024, 05:18:28 PM

Author
Why Alien: Romulus pits the Xenomorph against a younger crew (Read 9,970 times)

BigDaddyJohn

This intrigues me even more to know the layout of the scene.

[cancerblack]

Didn't Mike explicitly say it's a full dome, but slightly different in shape and presented at a weird angle?

SiL

Yes. The dome is complete except the scar at the front.

cockroach

I think it maybe more like the inside of big chaps dome towards the middle/back?

[cancerblack]

Very crude drawing of how I'm seeing the head.

BigDaddyJohn

I think you're very close.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 07, 2024, 09:12:20 AMVery crude drawing of how I'm seeing the head.

https://i.gyazo.com/1ef42c3ec1e60f715b5003f0631590dd.png

See, I'm seeing very similar to you, but with the difference being I think there's two separate 'shells' - one at the front, and one at the rear (making the head look more phallic) with the top centre exposed and lighter coloured (like a 1979 Kenner big chap with a missing plastic shell) like this;

SiL

There's a complete dome, that's been confirmed enough times.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: SiL on May 07, 2024, 10:40:49 AMThere's a complete dome, that's been confirmed enough times.

Fair, just posting what I (personally) was seeing... as wrong as I may be. 😅

BigDaddyJohn

The tendons looks too much toy like to me, but I love it overall.

Jigsaw85

Zooming in on the right-side (picture left) of his head, you can see his exposed skull. I wonder how he got that damage. It would be creepy if he got shot in the face with machine gun fire and then turned to the camera to show an empty eye-socket.

Acid_Reign161

So, with info I'd previously missed regarding the full dome (thanks @SiL )

Maybe more like this than my previous doodle?

Kradan

I love how this disscusion inspires people to show off their drawing skills

kwisatz

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on May 07, 2024, 12:16:27 PMSo, with info I'd previously missed regarding the full dome (thanks @SiL )

Maybe more like this than my previous doodle?

https://i.imgur.com/nIVZWKx.jpeg

Possible (even likely?)

I'll probably not like it  :D

cucuchu

Quote from: Kradan on May 07, 2024, 12:22:00 PMI love how this disscusion inspires people to show off their drawing skills

If everyone here draws out a proper phallus with a Xeno face on the back end, I'm certain we'll see the film's design of it at some point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed