The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films!

Started by Vasquez, J, Sep 26, 2010, 08:53:25 AM

Author
The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films! (Read 262,065 times)

The Old One

The Old One

"My mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones... but there are."

"Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning."

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 16, 2019, 03:52:11 PM
"My mommy always said there were no monsters, no real ones... but there are."

Don't let the bed bugs bite you.

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 16, 2019, 03:52:11 PM
"Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning."

The question of the ages... Which I hope you and I will answer one day. All this. All these wonders of art... design, human ingenuity... All utterly meaningless in the face of the only question that matters.

The Old One

The Old One

I'll tuck in the children.

Immortan Jonesy

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Whiskeybrewer

TheSailingRabbit

What's this crap supposed to be?

Kradan

The Kurgan

Looks like some sort of secreted resin.

Whiskeybrewer

Immortan Jonesy

No. No, it just disappeared, actually. Must be a glitch. All right, boys. Sleep tight. Try not to bugger each other  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Well there's a pressure door at this end

Huggs

Outstanding.

Vermillion

Huggs

Hudson may be right.

TheSailingRabbit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed