The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films!

Started by Vasquez, J, Sep 26, 2010, 08:53:25 AM

Author
The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films! (Read 262,069 times)

The Old One

The Old One

"I prefer a male body."

Huggs

Well we've never had one before.

Kradan

The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts.

Huggs

Decent food.

Kradan

No entertainment center, no climate control, no video system, no surveillance, no freezers, no f**king ice cream, no rubbers, no women, no guns. All we got here is *shit*!

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 10, 2019, 01:04:01 AM
"I prefer a male body."

Spoiler
TCF quote, isn't it ?
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Looks like it's been dead a long time. Fossilized. Looks like it's growing out of the chair.

The Old One

The Old One

They already know, but maybe you're right- you should say something.

Kradan

Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo. Third Officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett ... Ash and Captain Dallas - are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

TheSailingRabbit

Immortan Jonesy

WHAT ARE YOU? HUDSON! Get on the ready line, Marines, get some today! Get on the ready line! Move it out! Move it out, goddammit! Get hot! One, two, three, four! Get out, get out, get out! Move it out, move it out, move it out! Move it out, move it out, move it out! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven! Aaarrrrr, absolutely badassess! Let's pack 'em in! Get in there!

Huggs

I need that f***ing code.

Kradan

The ship will automatically self-destruct in T minys 1 minute

Immortan Jonesy

White room: Chair, Carlo Bugatti throne chair. Piano, Stenway; cuts of grand. Art, The nativity; de Piero Della Francesca.

TheSailingRabbit

We're in some real fruity shit now, man!

Huggs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed