Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 11:46:15 PM
I'd almost bet that the Ripley queen suit and the four armed bigchap tie into some nonsense about the queen itself being a mecha suit for Aliens.
Last post by SiL - Today at 11:44:48 PM
The Queen suit can go in the bin
Last post by skhellter - Today at 11:41:36 PM
i could roll with the queen alien exo suit if the final aesthetic would look very different from the revealed concept art. That one just looks like the Atax toy.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 11:39:14 PM
Huh. Honestly, while I don't know how much I like the sound of the specifics of the details regarding the Aliens/Derelict here, exactly, I also have to begrudgingly say, regarding this new info Mike shared here, I don't actually hate this! It flirts with and presents ideas much more interesting than what I was expecting from Blomkamp, and like was mentioned in some of the posts above, it feels very O'Bannon (and even very Ridley, circa 1979). I think, pending the execution, I coulda rolled with this...

Still do not like the Queen Alien exo-suit shenanigans at all, though!
I remember changing the channel when Gasparin was on TV😴

📺👁👻👁👉👈

Last post by SiL - Today at 11:32:12 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 09:50:22 PMBingo!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/tCbbdjDDgz68dFfuIK/giphy.gif
Talk about keeping true to the originals, right?
In a roundabout way, it's actually pretty true to O'Bannon's original concept of the Aliens becoming an intelligent, scholarly species as they aged.

The more I think about it, if I'm honest with myself I don't think it's any worse than the idea Aliens were made last weekend by a sexually frustrated Android.

Hell I think I'd rather go with spaceship-goo-making-Aliens than what we got in Covenant if we're dead set on saying "f**k it".
General Discussion / Re: Space News & Views
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 11:31:33 PM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed