Alien 3/Resurrection "plot hole"

Started by razeak, Feb 16, 2024, 03:19:54 AM

Author
Alien 3/Resurrection "plot hole" (Read 3,045 times)

Thatguy2068

Quote from: SiL on May 03, 2024, 03:51:02 AMThese days all I can see is the Alien just ... standing there behind him, breathing heavily like a God-damned creep.
All xenomorph are creeps.

Kradan

Kradan

Ask Lambert

SM

SM

I've always been intrigued as to what happened to the dude with Perez at that point.  Before he ultimately carked it I mean.

SiL

SiL

Hopefully he ran. The Alien was clearly distracted.

Local Trouble

I'm sure an alien grabbed him by his shoulder hair and dragged him back to the nest.

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah funny how the alien kept contemplating his work on Perez, not giving two shits about the dude close to him  :laugh:

E. Shaw

Still Collating...

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 29, 2024, 01:14:24 PMMe too. Oh and he also talk about the famous blowjob Weaver gave to the inner mouth of a xeno... I'm sure most of us already knew about it. It was filmed, they sent it to the studio and apparently it amused him very much to do so because he knew they would not allow it to be in the final cut.

The WHAT scene?! :o I didn't know about that one?! :o

BigDaddyJohn

Well I suggest you don't type "Sigourney Weaver blowjob alien" like I did to try finding an article about that, bad idea.

Thatguy2068

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 04, 2024, 12:18:15 AMWell I suggest you don't type "Sigourney Weaver blowjob alien" like I did to try finding an article about that, bad idea.
Well, I remembered there was a scene where in alien resurrection, The newborn alien would've had the "Male Organ" but The creators of that movie Thought it would've been too much. I actually did try to make a meme and posted it On the meme thread, but I thought it would've been too inappropriate. It was basically putting a censored bar on the newborn alien.

SiL

SiL

They made it. They had to edit it out with VFX.

SM

SM

Yeah stills of it are common and there's an enhancement pod on blu-ray about it.

Original plan was for it to try and root Ripley.

BigDaddyJohn

I've seen it, it's weird as f**k.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed