‘Aliens’ cast reunion to be a major feature of this year’s Comicpalooza

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 17, 2016, 08:38:37 AM

Author
‘Aliens’ cast reunion to be a major feature of this year’s Comicpalooza (Read 2,378 times)

Corporal Hicks

http://m.chron.com/entertainment/celebrities/article/Aliens-cast-reunion-will-be-featured-of-6893244.php

QuoteComicpalooza, the Texas International Comic Con, will welcome aboard members of the crew of the U.S.S. Sulaco this summer.

Wednesday, the organizers of the annual Houston pop-culture convention announced a major update to the roster of stars appearing at the popular George R. Brown Convention Center event set for June 17 through June 19.

Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, Jenette Goldstein, Paul Reiser, Mark Rolston, Lance Henriksen, Michael Biehn, and Carrie Henn from the 1986 film "Aliens" will appear at the convention and be on hand to sign autographs and take pictures with fans of the space thriller, directed by James Cameron.

This should be a good one for you Americans!

426Buddy

Thats a bummer that its on the other side of the continent lol always the case though. Michigan isn't warm enough lol.

whiterabbit

Houston!? Why did it have to be held in Houston. Wait does this mean the Cloververse is in the Alienverse?

As awesome as this sounds there is no way I'm risking Houston.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 18, 2016, 08:14:39 AM
Houston!? Why did it have to be held in Houston?

So that Bill Paxton can say; "Ah... Houston, we have a problem."

D. Compton Ambrose

I'm totally going to this once I get the $$$ set aside.

Mpavlic

I'm not even being funny, I just don't know.  Is this in a bad area of Houston? I'm actually thinking about flying from NJ to go to this. Does anyone have any insight they care to share?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

What do you mean is it in a bad area of Houston? There has never been a good area of Houston. Now they're even giant alien spaceship worms hovering over there if you haven't been keeping up with current events pal. :P Which of course is the reason the Colonial Marines are in town. To make those worms an endangered species. Oh god that could make for such an awesome Cloververse movie. Bring back the cast of Aliens and have them wage a resistance against the space worms from 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Houston is one of those places that has a real love/hate relationship with people. However I have never been to a worse place for summer vacation.

Olde

Olde

Quote from: Mpavlic on Mar 20, 2016, 12:22:53 PM
I'm not even being funny, I just don't know.  Is this in a bad area of Houston? I'm actually thinking about flying from NJ to go to this. Does anyone have any insight they care to share?

Houston is very hot with bone-dry humidity in the summer. Other than that I just hate the street layout and find the city extremely ugly. It's not particularly dangerous. It's just inconvenient and the weather is terrible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed