New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 24,592 times)

Predboy

Predboy

That predator looks almost exactly the same as avp. God, will we ever get our true aliens and predators back?   :(  

shakermakerman

No top teeth...

Norwegian_Plague

"You can't be serious! This is not true."  Yes, it is...     ::)     :P  

erjonlazio

this is amazing!

jimmylace

god....ADI just can't get the predator face down can they?    >:(  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome.

jimmylace

what they keep on doing is putting the mandibles too far up and to close to the eyes. there needs to be a little distance for them to protrude....the mandible structure sticks out from the face a couple of inches, THEN you get mouth opening and the teeth. Plus the teeth are longer and should overlap a bit. jesus christ, I hope they get Stan Winston back for AvP3.

jimmylace

...and those eyes look worryingly human in that pic....

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Im not to keen on the picture, the predator look's better than AVP but still not as good as the original's.  But just have to wait and see.   Mite look better in the movie with all the right effects etc although this looks like a still taken from film, rather than a production still.  Rock On!

War Wager

Wolf 4/5 Doesn't look that bad Predalien 5/5 Looks real as hell!    :o  

winston_wolf

winston_wolf

the predalien looks shit. dosen't even look like the alien. the pred looks ok but not great, why cant they just make the creatures look like the original's.    :(  

JK

JK

WOW predalien.

German Predator

German Predator

Its from the German Magazin: Widescreen! Its a Special Edition about Sci-Fi! On the Cover is an Alien (the picture is from AvP 1)  There a very intersting things about the greatest Sci-Fi Movies (Independence Day, Star Wars and so on...) and of course the greatest Sci-Fi Horror called ALIEN!    ;D   And I found a really cool Article about AvP 2. Its nothing new, only the posted Picture! At the end they write down, that after the cool Alien Movie, Aliens, the Predator and his Sequel Predator 2 comes only Shit!    :o   They mean Alien 3, Alien 4 and AvP, that this Movies really destroy the image of the Predator character and mostly of the Alien(s)! But with AvP 2 they came back the roots for both of the movies. They write that this Movie is really HARDCORE and basicly the dream for every AvP-Fan! True words I find! Perhaps I can scan this Article(s)....but its in German    :(  

pred88

pred88

Wolf's face ain't bad but the pred's face from predator 2 was fantastic nothing  will ever beat that design i hope stan winston returns for predator 3 or avp 3

SHREK

SHREK

so the predator definatley dies then ??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed