Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 848,087 times)

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: Predwars24 on Mar 30, 2019, 05:41:04 PM
Rewatch: Gremlins 2, I can almost compare it to The Predator

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Rewatch: Gremlins 2, why did I torture myself with this? I enjoyed this as a kid but looking on it now I understand why it's not as good as the original. It's like a literal parody and it makes fun of pop culture throughout the entire movie which is really annoying. If I wanted that I'd watch Spaceballs, not a sequel to a movie like Gremlins. I can almost compare it to The Predator but I'm not sure which is worst it's so similar in a sense that it almost feels like a parody instead of a follow up. At least I got the original with this $5 2 pack at walmart so it's not all bad.

You gotta watch this:

Huggs

Huggs

The Survivors

Kingdom of Heaven

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Perfect Sense

Really enjoyed this for the most part. I thought the premise was interesting and handled in a way that was very reminiscent of H.G. Wells. The narration bits were laid on a little thick, though, and were pretty distracting in the third act.

Predwars24

Predwars24

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Mar 30, 2019, 07:20:02 PM
Rewatch: Gremlins 2, why did I torture myself with this? I enjoyed this as a kid but looking on it now I understand why it's not as good as the original. It's like a literal parody and it makes fun of pop culture throughout the entire movie which is really annoying. If I wanted that I'd watch Spaceballs, not a sequel to a movie like Gremlins. I can almost compare it to The Predator but I'm not sure which is worst it's so similar in a sense that it almost feels like a parody instead of a follow up. At least I got the original with this $5 2 pack at walmart so it's not all bad.

You gotta watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM

How did I miss this?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 29, 2019, 02:04:12 PM
Aquaman (2018)

This was utter bonkers, but in a great way. Man, when a DC character is put in the hands of the right director, the material really soars. This is what the DCU should and could be. I don't know what I enjoyed more, the crazy, underwater stuff or watching everybody's hair distractedly sway around underwater. Fun, fun stuff!

Huggs

Huggs

Ratchet and Clank - Blu-ray

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2019, 01:15:40 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Mar 29, 2019, 02:04:12 PM
Aquaman (2018)

This was utter bonkers, but in a great way. Man, when a DC character is put in the hands of the right director, the material really soars. This is what the DCU should and could be. I don't know what I enjoyed more, the crazy, underwater stuff or watching everybody's hair distractedly sway around underwater. Fun, fun stuff!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e59b891e2ba4d953e6f33c0c02a3f6d3/tumblr_pg4xn27DNB1qgfbkmo10_500.gif

One of my favorite sequences in the the entire film. I am glad James Wan got the inject a little horror into his superhero film. And that shot of Arthur and Mera with the flare swimming towards the bottom of the ocean whilst the trench followed them, is one of the most beautifully done shots in the film.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Captain Marvel
Great to watch this a second time, spotted more of the seeds for what happens later on in the film. Goose, Fury and Talos steal the film. Im actually happier with Larson's performance this time round as thinking on it, it makes alot of sense

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Found Captain Marvel so meh. It will likely be the third MCU film I don't own, along with the first two Thors.

First Blood

First Blood

Replicant (2001)

Van Damme pulling his double gimmick. To catch a serial killer, they clone him in hopes to stop him. Not one of JCVD's best. It's more Michael Rooker's movie than it is Van Damme's.

The Beach Bum (2019)

That's two hours I'll never get back. Shitty characters for a shitty film.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Mar 26, 2019, 04:57:56 PM
Civil War - Wasted Potential
Doctor Strange - Awesome
Spider Man Homecoming - Meh
Thor Ragnarok - Trash

LastSonofKrypton

Voodoo Magic

TheSailingRabbit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed