Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 847,740 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Big Trouble in Little China

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 30, 2016, 09:23:26 PM
Big Trouble in Little China

So freaking good!!

Drive

Still Gosling's best film.  Nemo's dad though...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The French Connection

Gene Hackman is the scariest Santa Claus.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Deadpool (2016)

Literally out of words.

8.2/10

Randomizer

Randomizer

An Inspector Calls (2015)

An interesting watch, but some scenes were thrown as left-overs in the ending when they could be presented accordingly throughout the movie. It serves as nothing but to confuse the audience.

Give it a chance, I think a great deal of you guys will enjoy it.

Spoiler

As for that ending, here's a little theory: I think the so-called "inspector" was the girl's father which was trying to anticipate her move. Notice how the interrogation stops right before the moment of suicide? That's all he needs to know. Was he trying at first to find what happened to her daughter(where was she, specifically) before trying to help?

After his unsuccessful attempt at a rescue, the suicide is reported and eventually an official police inspector arrives at the Birling residence?
[close]

7.8 - 8/10

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Batman V Superman : Dawn of Justice

I did enjoy it, but i do agree with most peoples comments on lots of the little things. I could have cut about 15 mins of the film and also i would have cut Dawn of Justice from the title as thats kind of pointless

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

End of Days

You know this universe is f**ked when Hector Salamanca is the Pope. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Jungle Book (2016)

Really damn good, aside from a sudden opening and the awkward flashback in the middle. Elba and Walken are goddamn terrifying in this.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Valhalla Rising

It's definitely Winding Refn's most 'out there' movie.  Mads Mikkelsen is great in the lead role, in fact the whole cast are great.  I enjoyed it, but it's definitely not for everyone. 

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

American Psycho

Love this movie. Well, except the whole sex with girls part. ;D

8/10

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 17, 2016, 08:32:31 PM
American Psycho

Love this movie. Well, except the whole sex with girls part. ;D

8/10

Spoiler
I have to return some videotapes...
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman hacks up the Joker with an ax in that... :laugh:

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

So that's how he got those scars!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ender's Game.
I did enjoy this, but it did feel like it could have worked better as a mini series, especially as it came across very episodic. Shame it didnt do that well, to warrant an adapt of the second book

Get Him to the Greek.
I always enjoy this. P. Diddy sends himself up perfectly and the songs are actually good.

The Spectacular Now.
I'd never actually heard of this, but i came across it last night and really enjoyed it. These are the types of films and roles that actors can really grab hold off

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Apr 18, 2016, 12:24:24 PM
Ender's Game.
I did enjoy this, but it did feel like it could have worked better as a mini series, especially as it came across very episodic. Shame it didnt do that well, to warrant an adapt of the second book

Get Him to the Greek.
I always enjoy this. P. Diddy sends himself up perfectly and the songs are actually good.

The Spectacular Now.
I'd never actually heard of this, but i came across it last night and really enjoyed it. These are the types of films and roles that actors can really grab hold off

I was flicking through channels last night, and I came across The Spectacular Now.  I didn't watch it though.  Worth checking out?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed