Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 771,737 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Or y'know, like I said- they ended up farther away on the Sulaco looking for other hosts.

Y'know, the believable thing.

SM

SM

Running away from viable hosts to search for non-existant ones doesn't sound remotely believable.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This thread is to SM as the Pit of Carkoon is to the sarlacc.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

It would be wildly inconsistent with their behavior up to that point. Facehugers are shown to be vehemently aggressive when it comes to pursuing their hosts once found.

If they had been there, most likely the moment Bishop got hit with the tail, and Ripley was grappling onto him ,the facehugger would've whipped round her shoulder and hugged her. All the characters were vulnerable in that instant.

Hell, Hicks was alone and unconscious on the dropship.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 06, 2018, 11:43:31 PM
This thread is to SM as the Pit of Carkoon is to the sarlacc.

*sighs and opens Google*

The Old One

The Old One

It does if the dropship hasn't opened its' doors and it seems to the Facehuggers that there's no one around.

Or if the Queen commanded them to.

Either of these are better than magic egg is the point.

SM

SM

QuoteHell, Hicks was alone and unconscious on the dropship.

Quite.

The huggers in Medlab didn't sneak out and go attack Hicks and Burke next door in ops.

I'll take the magic egg any day.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 06, 2018, 11:45:18 PM
It does if the dropship hasn't opened its' doors and it seems to the Facehuggers that there's no one around.

Just continue ignoring this then because you're never wrong about anything SM.  ::)

SM

SM

The dropship rear stairwell was open.  Of which I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 07, 2018, 12:49:36 AM
Quote from: The Old One on Jul 06, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

Just continue ignoring this then because you're never wrong about anything SM.  ::)

How does it feel to be slowly digested over a thousand years?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 07, 2018, 01:04:31 AM
How does it feel to be slowly digested over a thousand years?

Dude, you made me spit my beverage.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: SM on Jul 07, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

I'm pretty sure the dropship landing gear opens long before the dropship is pressurised and the human beings/synthetics have the ability to exit the dropship onto the Sulaco. So again...

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 06, 2018, 11:03:49 PM
The Queen waited until the crew exited the dropship but the Facehuggers may have crawled into one of the many vents searching for other personnel to infect as soon as the dropships' landing gear opened.

They ended up miles away.
By the time they came back everyone was in hypersleep and then bam, Alien 3 opening minus the egg.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Proto-eggs.

SM

SM

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 07, 2018, 01:12:17 AM
Quote from: SM on Jul 07, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

I'm pretty sure the dropship landing gear opens long before the dropship is pressurised and the human beings/synthetics have the ability to exit the dropship onto the Sulaco. So again...

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 06, 2018, 11:03:49 PM
The Queen waited until the crew exited the dropship but the Facehuggers may have crawled into one of the many vents searching for other personnel to infect as soon as the dropships' landing gear opened.

They ended up miles away.
By the time they came back everyone was in hypersleep and then bam, Alien 3 opening minus the egg.

Why though?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

They're suitably small and gooey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed