Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 769,742 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 28, 2016, 04:55:25 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 28, 2016, 02:58:01 PM
Quote from: whenderson272 on Nov 28, 2016, 08:10:05 AMReply if you meed further explantion...

I need further explanation.

I meed further explanation as well.

You can't have it.

FiorinaFury161

SM

SM

QuoteOr Hicks was already affected with a chestburster (remember Burke and Hicks came out of the med lab when Hicks woke up?, Burke could've take a specimen and implanted the embryo in Hicks)

That was Gorman.  And we see him while he's unconscious with no facehugger on his bonce.  And there were two live facehuggers when they got there that eventually attacked Ripley and Newt after Gorman woke up.  And Gorman died.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Nov 28, 2016, 09:40:50 PM
QuoteOr Hicks was already affected with a chestburster (remember Burke and Hicks came out of the med lab when Hicks woke up?, Burke could've take a specimen and implanted the embryo in Hicks)

That was Gorman.  And we see him while he's unconscious with no facehugger on his bonce.  And there were two live facehuggers when they got there that eventually attacked Ripley and Newt after Gorman woke up.  And Gorman died.

Mere details.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

He knew the truth all along.  The egg got onto the Sulaco because...

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Nov 28, 2016, 11:54:01 PM
He knew the truth all along.  The egg got onto the Sulaco because...

good answer...!!!!

whenderson272

whenderson272

True, I guess half my theory is debunked...but I rewatched prometheus and came to the conclusion that with the Royal Jelly it should be possible for normal Xenomorphs to develop into a queen, but one who can only lay one egg at a time. Knowing this a xenomorph could reach the hull of the ship while Ripley is fighting the main queen. Bishop could fully understand this and still give the creature access to royal jelly, then it would lay the egg, die, hatch the facehugger (with ripley as a destined target) and successfully implant her with a true queen. What did you want explanation of?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whenderson272 on Nov 29, 2016, 04:05:12 PMKnowing this a xenomorph could reach the hull of the ship while Ripley is fighting the main queen. Bishop could fully understand this and still give the creature access to royal jelly, then it would lay the egg, die, hatch the facehugger (with ripley as a destined target) and successfully implant her with a true queen. What did you want explanation of?

Bishop is ripped in half while Ripley is fighting the Queen. And he didn't drag his upper half away to give some Royal jelly to any Alien because he's there the whole time to catch Newt and crack his, "Not bad for a human..." line. After that he goes in a bag.

whenderson272

whenderson272

I mean Bishop would access the Jelly before the fight. He could've left some in the hangar for any alien to discover, or the queen herself could've secreeted some before she came out of the ship.
And while that does bring some truth, It has brought about a second theory of mine: All he time spend by Bishop during his whole 'repair session' could've also been spent simply retrieving an egg and placing it on the ship? We do see that Bishop has a suitcase with him when he is finished, so it may be possible that he found an egg, and brought it onto the ship before Ripley and Newt were able to see it. One last theory...Newt...poor little newt. What if she was infected with an embyro already, and it just didn't hatch until the ship left. I do understand that there was a facehugger for her in the room, but what if that one was actually headed towards Ripley since she caused motion in the room. I'm squeezin all the theories out of every nook and cranny. But the most probably of all of these explanations is

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: whenderson272 on Nov 29, 2016, 04:25:08 PMOne last theory...Newt...poor little newt. What if she was infected with an embyro already, and it just didn't hatch until the ship left. I do understand that there was a facehugger for her in the room, but what if that one was actually headed towards Ripley since she caused motion in the room. I'm squeezin all the theories out of every nook and cranny. But the most probably of all of these explanations is

Then why did the aliens take her back to the nest with the clear intention of having another facehugger impregnate her?

Rankles75

Rankles75

This thread just won't die, will it?  ::)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

This thread needs a chestburster to go through it. But then there would be a discussion on how the chestburster got there :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This thread will keep popping back up whenever some neophyte sees Alien 3 for the first time and invents a brilliant new theory to share with the world.

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

Cute lil' facehuggers loaded eggs on their backs & travelled across the harsh landscapes of LV-426, braving the lightning & winds. The smallest one chose the smallest egg, which the others made fun of it for. Buddyhugz felt sorry for Lilhugz, so they stuck together. In the end only the two of them made it, but the friends found the dropship. Using teamwork, they were able to sticky the tiny egg to the ceiling where nobody would find it. Unfortunately, that was the last bit of juice Lilhugz had left & the poor fella died after they had been through so much together. Though grief stricken, Buddyhugz remained hidden until the time was right. To his astonishment when the tiny egg hatched it was carrying their queen!

The end. Go to beddy byes.

whenderson272

whenderson272

Just kidding. Obviously there is a major plothole in Aliens 3, which is why I'm so happy Blokkamp and Scott have decided to shun the even existence of these sequences for Alien 5. If we are lucky more biology of the aliens will be explained, hopefully to bridge those gaps that we misunderstood. Sadly :-[ :-[ :-[ We just can't win. Its so funny because every theory is disprovable, by the movie that left a hole for theories. I do have one last theory however. What if the Queens eggs start out very small? Of course they'd have to actually fit in her body when they are first conceived, but what if the eggs themselves grow over time (this process is sped up when she uses here egg laying attachment). If this is the case, then the queen could indeed lay an egg in the bay, but it would slowly grow over time, which makes sense because the actually egg is a living being, not just the facehugger.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 29, 2016, 04:41:55 PM
Quote from: whenderson272 on Nov 29, 2016, 04:25:08 PMOne last theory...Newt...poor little newt. What if she was infected with an embyro already, and it just didn't hatch until the ship left. I do understand that there was a facehugger for her in the room, but what if that one was actually headed towards Ripley since she caused motion in the room. I'm squeezin all the theories out of every nook and cranny. But the most probably of all of these explanations is

Then why did the aliens take her back to the nest with the clear intention of having another facehugger impregnate her?

I was saying that Newt, was infects off camera while in the nest. Once she got there, she was impregnated, but it looks to us like the nearby facehugger was going to impregnate her, but it was actually going to latch onto Ripley, who triggered the motion. This brings about another question. How was the xenomorh in Alien able to create a nest, if it was not a queen? It had trapped a few of the members of the Nostromo if you remember, but none of them (or at least we are led to believe) that none of the victims had been impregnated, but if this is the case, then why was the xenomorph setting up a nest? This leads me to believe Xenomorphs have the ability to impregnate hosts with living embryo's, without the use of facehuggers, possible by use of their extremely long and thin tails.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed