AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 361,601 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

obviously I want to see hitech Ninjas working for Yutani, maybe they're going to capture a predator. it sounds ridiculous but maybe this is the way the AVP movies are going and I've been enjoying Naruto with all it's characters training in ninjitsu arts. Maybe the working title for such a movie would be Crouching Predator, Hidden Alien.

But I'm concerned that if Paul Anderson got hold of the project, he'd probably have a Naruto clone in it who has a spiral alien design (as in the Alien 3 alien queen embryo spiraling form,) tattooed on his stomach

nukem11

nukem11

Set out in space.
Marines would be cool or just a colony stuck in the middle or even space truckers again.
A group of predators against a large number aliens which should even out he kills.
set on some strange planet
just look at the comics there must be other ideas in them as well.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 17, 2008, 03:43:04 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 07, 2007, 12:56:11 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 11:22:49 PM
Seriously, it would be an act of God if they gave AvP 3 to Brothers Strause with complete creative control and a huge budget.

For all you know it could turn into the worst flop ever made. At least wait until they've released this film before singing their praises for another.

Sorry for the resurrection, but God was I stupid back then.

lol that must have been hard to one day shack their hand and put so much trust in them. Only to find out in the end the movie will raped any hope and dream for the franchise.

It's really a god dam shame, Blade, Hellboy, Superman, X-men, Iron man, Batman, Hulk all had good directors.....but noooo not AVP! God forbid it gets a really good writer,director, big budget ect ::) :o

Heck, god forbid you light a freakin candle for AVP-R :o

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I wish Warner Bros. owned the rights to Alien and Predator, we'd actually get quality movies.

pmaz11

pmaz11

This doesnt have to do with what I want neccesarily in the script its just what I'd like to see...Heres what I want, (most of you probably want the same).............
Good Aliens just like this

New planet with marines similar to aliens as well

Kick ass Queen Alien

Original Predator

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Knowing Fox and their judgment on the AVP movie franchise, thats already asking for waaaaaaaay too much.

Parler

Parler

Lss freaking human dialouge.

War Wager

War Wager

We all need and want more. ^

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 06, 2007, 08:34:01 PM
I'd like it to be set in the future, on a space-ship or something and based after the events of Alien Resurrection. There would only be one Alien and one Predator.

I still stand by this. Except one Alien and one Predator... what was I thinking?! :P

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 06, 2007, 11:22:49 PM
Seriously, it would be an act of God if they gave AvP 3 to Brothers Strause with complete creative control and a huge budget.

Who deleted their post then? :D

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I have an idea for an AvP film. it's a fan idea, and everyone has different things they'd like, but as God says in Bruce Almighty "Since when does anyone have a clue about what they want?" When you give people what they ask for, they are dissatisfied.

My basic ideas were thus:

Aliens with the original Alien design. The design was actually only changed for Aliens because it was too delicate for Cameron's tastes, as he wanted lots of action. With current technology the design can return and be used in just as much action as the inferior versions that came later were.

A Predator that doesn't look like ass. (Neither anorexic or bodybuilder, but merely athletic, and with a decent face for f**k's sake.)

A Predalien that doesn't look like an un-wiped ass, for more info PM me on what I think it should really look like. (That put you off, didn't it?)

Decent actors who don't all look like supermodels, (bring some realism back into the franchise.)

A new effects company. (ADI suck donkeycock)

A decent budget so the film isn't too limited.

A GOOD director.

And a script that isn't total pants and doesn't conflict with the older Predator and Alien films. (But it doesn't matter if they conflict with the 2 AvP films because they're utter shit.)

I may post a script I've had boiling up in my head for a while, but whether anyone'd read itr or not I don't know.

Technine

Technine

i want more suspense
i want predators to hunt down
the plasma canon turned pistol and
another predator human team up

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KILLa l Yautja on Jun 22, 2008, 03:52:04 AM
i want more suspense
i want predators to hunt down
the plasma canon turned pistol and
another predator human team up

So you're the reason AvP sucked so much...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jun 17, 2008, 05:45:40 PM
I wish Warner Bros. owned the rights to Alien and Predator, we'd actually get quality movies.

Never in million years  ;).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why would WB even want the rights in the 1st place?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 28, 2008, 10:21:25 PM
Why would WB even want the rights in the 1st place?

Stuidos don't sell movies series unless the last movie flop badly at the box office. Firday the 13th part 8 was a box office flop and it was hated fans & crtics. New Line later got the rights to the series in 1991.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed