AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 166,331 times)

Punk19

Punk19

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 21, 2007, 11:11:10 PM
It's a different race, man. Just from a different country on the Predator homeworld is all. :P

Female, I am a female. What I meant by different specie is like, live in a different environment and you change. Maybe that predator was like that. Or the Predators look different between warrior and hunter.

WE NEED TO SEE A FEMALE PREDATOR!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really don't wanna see any Predator sexs. It's make them so...human.

Punk19

Punk19

Not really, maybe the female predator won't have breasts or will be larger than the male or something like that

SiL

SiL

or maybe they wouldn't have any external differences and only they could tell which was which.

I'm guessing the horns on the mandibles is just the same as different people and different races looking different.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Same for skin colours and etc. That's why I stand by that the Predators in each movie are from a different clan/race.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

Hicks Yautja/Hish can have different genders and still be alien, pretty much the ant colony is entirely female, except for one or 2 males for the one purpose of mating, and ants don't seem too human to me.  ;)

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

It would be interesting to see a female predator, but it (or she) should have different characteristics from the Predators we've already seen, and not just breasts. Maybe she would be be lithe and tall with more elongated features...

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

there have been some nice renditons of them on deviantart, though I would like to see how ADI would do the look of the female.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

I think female Preds should be left shrouded in mystery, OR you come up with something really good. It would take some work and creativity to come up with something unique and good when it comes to a female Predator.
The whole comic book idea of them being bigger and stronger than the males (and throwing them around during mating...) to me is kind of a ridiculous concept. Not that I'd have any problems with females being the dominant sex of a species, but I don't think it fits here. It fits insects, but not Predators IMO. Maybe it's because we are used to human males being stronger than females, and the Predator is depicted so far as a humanoid creature. I do want the Predator to be more "alien", but not from that gender point of view.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

as long as it's not a pred with make-up, a wig, and a membership at Bally's Fitness center.  :o Then I'm fine with it.

techtor

techtor

I still liked the AvP Yautja because of the variations in design. Celtic's helmet was especially nice. Of course, they did look bulky in their armor, but I still think more armor is OK, as long as it's designed properly. Too bad Chopper didn't get to use his blades on a Xenomorph.

Vader the White

Vader the White

I liked Celtic a lot, but I think the Pred2 one looked the best.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

For me Its AvP but thats my opinion now voice yours! ;D

If your reading this after AVPR came out my opinion has changed to AVPR

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Alien Drone 531 on Jun 08, 2007, 10:39:16 PM
For me Its AvP ;D

>:(

Anyway, mines is the first.

Dachande

Dachande

Just in case anybody needs pics...

Predator 1

Predator 2

AvP

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed