Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 197,652 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Docta Jekyll on Oct 30, 2007, 01:25:29 AM
Why do you have to be that way xeno, his post was actually intelligent, it doesn't belong in this unhelpful, and sometimes violently off topic thread, it deserves to be on its own.

So do many of the others in this one. I might disagree with it, but would agree it was thoughtful. Nevertheless, that  doesn't change the fact that it'll just go onto blossom another thread which is precisely the same as this one.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: SiL on Oct 30, 2007, 04:04:20 AM
Given Cameron's flair for the theatrical, well beyond anything Alien ever showed, that's a load of horseshit and you know it. He wanted a boss fight; end of. The original reproductive method was alien; the original Alien creature was alien. Cameron made them an insect.

And yet people applaud him, because apparently giant insects are unique and scary.

Like all the ones from those 50s movies. Ooooh, giant ants! Oh no!

Puh-leez, bitch.

Well if you want to believe that, then be my guest. Im not going to begin to think immaculate jesus aliens arent laughable.

And given Cameron's superb instinct in his other films i love, I cannot be told how he does things, sorry.

Poof.. thanks david copperfield.  ::)

SiL

SiL

Dude, the f**k do you think the Queen is?

She's the freaking Virgin Mother of Aliens. There's no sexual reproduction in any form of egg creation, so any immaculate Jesus birth you can label at morphing can be labelled even more solidly to the Queen. Hell, the Queen's a much better analogy anyway!

Egg morphing at least requires a host. Queen just shits 'em out when she's old enough.

Whee, your analogy sucks!

Xenomorphine

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: SiL on Oct 30, 2007, 04:08:22 AM
Dude, the f**k do you think the Queen is?

She's the freaking Virgin Mother of Aliens. No sex.

And yet thats far more compartmentalized than any old joe alien doing it sorry. She has a sack...she is a SHE, its also a dynamic thing... once again movies like these dont always work on facts, but also probability of it clicking with an audience more.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 30, 2007, 04:09:59 AM
once again movies like these dont always work on facts,
I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. It smells like defeat.

Quotebut also probability of it clicking with an audience more.
David Cronenberg's career not only laughs at you, but takes a wizz as well.

That Yellow Alien

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: predatorlover on Oct 30, 2007, 02:59:10 AM
i think what the BROS. are trying to show, is that ONLY queens can "vomit"
so she can protect herself
and that drones CAN't do that

End of thread.

no aliens vomit. period. Egg morphing when it was the only known way of alien reproduction before Aliens came out, never included any vomiting to start the process. Maybe it did use its tail to inject dna or it used it inner jaw to bite and spread a sort of bacteria that started the process but clearly no one arguing for anything slightly reasonable is going to argue aliens can vomit in people.
Not even in the comics have anything like that, and they have some weird shit, just nothing that f**ks with the lifecycle as much as this shit.

yes greg and colin the royal jelly is less ridiculous than your precious vomit retardation. I'd go for the Alien King idea before this shit, at least that's not impossible, at least provided no one argues one naturally exists in the alien's hierarchy. It was merely a genetically altered queen, with male hormones.
So we have the largely regarded non-canon comics, being less retarded than some of the ideas in avp-r, even Paul Anderson is probably laughing at this idea. lol.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: SiL on Oct 30, 2007, 04:11:19 AM

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. It smells like defeat.

I cant believe youre arguing this concept.... 

man.. maybe vomit IS the next step  ::)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 30, 2007, 04:12:42 AM

"It's more plausible!"

"Well, it doesn't have to follow facts."

"LULZ I CANT BELIEV UR ARGOOING THIS LULZ NUB!"

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: SiL on Oct 30, 2007, 04:15:17 AM
Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 30, 2007, 04:12:42 AM

"It's more plausible!"

"Well, it doesn't have to follow facts."

Figure it out. ::)

U want cold hard facts go to college. U want instinct , talk about films.

Stupidest shit ever.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 30, 2007, 04:12:15 AM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 30, 2007, 04:09:11 AM
I proudly present...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/xenomorphine/AVPCanonGame.jpg

That is awesome :D

indeed it is.

And i wonder how much shit the directors will get after people have seen the movie. im sure there are people out there who know hardly anything about avp-r but will casually see it and then just wonder what the f**k the predalien is doing to people. lol.

SM

SM

QuoteEgg morphing when it was the only known way of alien reproduction before Aliens came out, never included any vomiting to start the process.

Not entirely true.  We don't know what started the egg morph process.

I'd hope it didn't though...

Xenomorphine

SiL

SiL

Personally I could never think of any other way for it to get the process started, but that was part of what was great about it; you just didn't know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed