All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 341,789 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I'm apprehensive on Picard because of the current show-runner.

EJA

EJA

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Nov 20, 2019, 03:11:08 PM
I'm apprehensive on Picard because of the current show-runner.

Is that Kurtzman?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dude is running Star Trek at the minute.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I thought Michael Chabon had taken over showrunning duties for Picard.

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

:'( Was really saddened by that. RIP.

ace3g

SM

SM

Farewell OG Father Mulcahy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Another one taken by surprise!  :'( RIP Rene.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: VarietyNews of the renewal became evident when the California Film Commission announced which shows would be receiving tax credits in the upcoming year on Monday morning. A season 2 of "Star Trek: Picard" was on the list alongside four new shows including  "Nine Perfect Strangers" starring and executive produced by Nicole Kidman, and the "Untitled Showtime Lakers Project" at HBO which hails from executive producer Adam McKay.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1206611198118178818

Quote from: VarietyThe "Pulp Fiction" auteur, who intends to retire after making his tenth feature film ("Once Upon a Time..." was his ninth), said that "Star Trek" was too big of a film to be his last.

"Look, I might come up with a really big idea. But right now, the idea of a smaller audience almost all the way around is appealing to me," he said.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1206684024523100167

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That last one tickled me, as not long before that, I read another article about how Paramount was still pursuing 2 Trek movies following the merger.

EJA

EJA

I have to say, I'm glad Tarantino is no longer attached to Trek; he would have made it even worse, IMO.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Why doesn't Tarantino just surprise us all by creating his own sci-fi universe to tell whatever story he wants to tell?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed