All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 341,787 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I watched roughly half of an Enterprise episode, and then proceeded to forget all about it. And I'm a Bakula fan.

Greedo

Greedo

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: genocyber on Jul 10, 2013, 08:26:03 AM
I liked some of Enterprise. It wasn't terrible, I liked it over Voyager.

I liked Voyager!! That series gets a share of flak that sometimes I feel is overwhelming. It was set in a new part of the ST universe that had never been explored before and it made for new stories with new adventures and it was fun to watch.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Finally, someone else who liked Voyager.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh, dude. Best episode: Scorpion, Part 1. Seeing the Borg cubes be blown to hell at the start of it made me :o

and dat ending

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Picked up season one of TNG. I've watched about half of Encounter at Farpoint so far. It's decent enough, but it feels way too damn long.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 13, 2013, 03:19:01 AM
Oh, dude. Best episode: Scorpion, Part 1. Seeing the Borg cubes be blown to hell at the start of it made me :o

If that's the episode with Species 8472, then yep, that were awesome.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Some people have complained the Borg were made into wimps with Voyager. That somehow the introduction of Species 8472 was a bad thing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've heard more complaints about the Borg getting punked by am obvious time bomb.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

When was that?

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 13, 2013, 03:19:01 AM

and dat ending

Damn I really enjoyed that episode as well! The Borg have been the go-to oh shit enemies for so long, always near-invincible badasses, that I found it very affective with Species 8427(?) kicking the crap out of them. It was creepy.

Greedo

Greedo

Borg queens vessel is pretty niceee

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Borg_Queen%27s_vessel

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Star Trek 3 may film next year:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/13/quinto-says-third-star-trek-movie-may-shoot-next-year

I'd much prefer if it filmed after 2014 so that Abrams can come back...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Hear, hear!

I'd like him to come back for just one more, let him round out a trilogy. Then, bring in other directors for the ones after that.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 14, 2013, 11:29:32 PM
Hear, hear!

I'd like him to come back for just one more, let him round out a trilogy. Then, bring in other directors for the ones after that.
"Other ones after that?" I guess they'll have to kill Spock in the third film, then, since Zachary Quinto has stated to dislike portraying the character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed