The Rage War: A three part Alien / Predator epic by Tim Lebbon

Started by Perfect-Organism, Nov 18, 2014, 10:44:01 PM

Author
The Rage War: A three part Alien / Predator epic by Tim Lebbon (Read 239,807 times)

Thomas H.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2016, 07:27:53 AM
I don't think he would have specifically described to be that one. More just like an Elder we've already seen.

I wondered, because he specificly mentioned fighting humans in a hot city, and being impressed by the dark skinned man. But he could ofcourse not be the Elder, but one of the other Yautja's who since then became a Elder.

Corporal Hicks

Oh, yeah! Completely forgot about that comment! Yeah, in that case I think you've very right.

Thomas H.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 18, 2016, 07:56:39 AM
Oh, yeah! Completely forgot about that comment! Yeah, in that case I think you've very right.

When I read that part, I looked at my Elder Predator V2 action figure, and just smiled a little.

The Alien Predator

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Thomas.

Definitely give Alien: Invasion a chance! I loved Incursion to death, and Invasion just gets better!

Thomas H.

Already started Invasion. ;)

The Alien Predator

And then it's an excruciating wait until Armageddon...  :laugh: Hurry up, September!

Kaltes

I might start reading this trilogy next, I've been craving more Predator literature. :)

The Alien Predator

The two books so far are really good!

Ultramorph

We have a synopsis for Book 3! Nothing too spoilerific, but beware if you're going in blind.

Spoiler

The Rage launch the ultimate assault on the Human Sphere. Their greatest weapons are the most fearsome creatures in the galaxy—the Xenomorphs. 

Having fled centuries before, the Rage return to take revenge and claim the planet for their own. Now, through a deal struck with the unlikeliest of allies, the human race may rely on the Predators to ensure mankind's ultimate freedom. Yet even the combined might of the two races may not be enough. The fate of the Earth may rest with a single android—Liliya of the Rage.
[close]

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jul 24, 2016, 05:51:08 PM
We have a synopsis for Book 3! Nothing too spoilerific, but beware if you're going in blind.

Spoiler

The Rage launch the ultimate assault on the Human Sphere. Their greatest weapons are the most fearsome creatures in the galaxy—the Xenomorphs. 

Having fled centuries before, the Rage return to take revenge and claim the planet for their own. Now, through a deal struck with the unlikeliest of allies, the human race may rely on the Predators to ensure mankind's ultimate freedom. Yet even the combined might of the two races may not be enough. The fate of the Earth may rest with a single android—Liliya of the Rage.
[close]

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!

The Alien Predator

I just remembered this passage in Predator: Incursion which mentioned that Yautja take human captives when hunting in highly populated areas. No one actually knows what happens to the captives.

What do you guys think?

My friend suggested they could be taken to be dropped at hunting preserves like in Predators.

Ultramorph

I definitely took that as a reference to the hunting planets from Predators.

Now that the door is open, maybe we'll get a mention of the Hish in Book 3.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultramorph on Aug 01, 2016, 02:28:07 AM
Now that the door is open, maybe we'll get a mention of the Hish in Book 3.

Please, God, no.

Unless that term is going to be used as a species name for the Super Predators, if we see them in the new EU.

Corporal Hicks

Only if he likes the name Hish. The Yautja in this aren't the Yautja. It's just a superficial name.

SM

If the Yautja in this aren't the Yautja - what are they?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed