Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Apr 20, 2011, 05:43:13 PM

Author
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) (Read 188,852 times)

Shasvre

Didn't they use to be like five minutes long at most? Who wants to sit through twenty minutes of this? :-\

DoomRulz

Well, the Batman and Robin one was really funny.

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 23, 2014, 02:35:11 PM
There were some legit criticisms. Not all of it is nitpicking, but like all CinemaSins videos, there have to be a few.
There were maybe 10 actual criticisms out of the 170-something.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

He nitpicks. That's the point.

Magegg

Agree. Those Cinemasins videos have become more moronic than anything else.

Cal427eb

Quote from: Omegazilla on Sep 23, 2014, 10:30:45 PM
He nitpicks. That's the point.
I know. How is nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking funny?

Nightmare Asylum

Started watching it for the hell of it, got to the bit where he said "Cap just happens to visit Peggy before her imminent death" and shut it off.

I guess I can kind of understand the whole being nitpicky for comedic effect thing - not my thing, but the videos' popularity is proof that some people dig it - but if you're going to do a video on a movie at least make sure you know what actually happens in the movie.

Spidey3121

Surprised to see this thread got so buried. Watched it again, for the 3rd time, last night. The Blu-Ray is gorgeous. The film is still awesome. I'm in such a Marvel mood lately. Age Of Ultron, & those damn rest of the slate, need to get her ASAP.

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 23, 2014, 10:41:04 PM
Started watching it for the hell of it, got to the bit where he said "Cap just happens to visit Peggy before her imminent death" and shut it off.

I guess I can kind of understand the whole being nitpicky for comedic effect thing - not my thing, but the videos' popularity is proof that some people dig it - but if you're going to do a video on a movie at least make sure you know what actually happens in the movie.

Yeah it's dumb. I much preferred the honest trailer. It pretty much admits the movie is so awesome they're going to have to nitpick  :laugh:

First Blood

Is it possible for that guy who reviews those movies to enjoy anything at all? I mean for f**k sake.

Magegg

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 18, 2014, 08:08:19 PM
Is it possible for that guy who reviews those movies to enjoy anything at all? I mean for f**k sake.
That's because he reviews the movie with a thick dildo stuck in his butt, he needs that YouTube partner cash to buy a thicker dildo for his next review, and so on and so on and so on.

Wrecktangle

I enjoy CinemaSins, but I understand why some people wouldn't.

Quote from: Magegg on Nov 18, 2014, 08:28:09 PM
That's because he reviews the movie with a thick dildo stuck in his butt, he needs that YouTube partner cash to buy a thicker dildo for his next review, and so on and so on and so on.

Your obsession with "thick dildos" is disturbing. Is there something we should know?

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Nov 18, 2014, 08:47:28 PM
I enjoy CinemaSins, but I understand why some people wouldn't.

Quote from: Magegg on Nov 18, 2014, 08:28:09 PM

Your obsession with "thick dildos" is disturbing. Is there something we should know?

Magegg and I might be in a dildo smuggling o-ring...pun intended.

BANE

Do you have to sell them at used prices if you smuggle them in your asshole?

Magegg

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Nov 18, 2014, 08:47:28 PMYour obsession with "thick dildos" is disturbing. Is there something we should know?
I'd like to receive anal, either from dildos or a real penis, it's one of my favorite fantasies, as well as performing oral sex on a man, it's only the times I've tried, I really didn't feel like or I didn't enjoy it. Probably it's mean to stay a fantasy for me :/ I guess in the end I'm just a straight, non-anal guy :/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed