Tron Legacy

Started by Nobody, Dec 14, 2009, 01:38:21 PM

Author
Tron Legacy (Read 79,690 times)

Nobody

Nobody

Forgive me if there's already a topic, I am in dying suspense for this movie. I loved the original, and this sequel will definitely put some new breath!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Trailer is out.
It looks insane.

http://www.program-glitch-esc.net/

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

One of the best looking visuals I seen in a long time. Might be better then Avatar, visuals wise.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It will be, even the camera system that was used in Avatar is being used in this movie, but with more improvements,

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I like it until the random shots of tron people in the same location- kind of uninspiring.

But yay for Captain Sheridan!

Huol

Huol

Holy shit that music

First Blood

First Blood

Wow, two thumbs up!  :o

Cellien

Cellien

Nice.

Keg

Keg

And to top it all off, Daft Punk have composed the soundtrack. That alone has got my knees-a-knocking in anticipation. According to this interview, the track on the trailer was by Daft Punk made specifically for the trailer.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-2-27-tron-legacy-director-talks-daft-punk-and-explicitly-not-making-another-matrix

ShadowPred

x-M-x

x-M-x

Awesome music, cant wait for the soundtrack.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Is the blondette from the trailer the same from Blade?

Keg

Keg

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 09, 2010, 02:34:05 PM
Awesome music, cant wait for the soundtrack.

Same here. Cant wait to see what Daft Punk can pull off. Its great that they are doing it seeing as theyve based their look and their live show heavily on Tron anyway.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Digitally de-aged Jeff B

wow  :o

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 09, 2010, 02:42:38 PM
Is the blondette from the trailer the same from Blade?

No,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed