The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 464,715 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Apr 30, 2014, 09:19:30 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 30, 2014, 08:52:58 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 30, 2014, 08:31:55 AM
RIP Alien3

He's doing the good ole RD Wednesday night bender. :laugh: :laugh:

Week halfway over? Get drunk.

HEY HEY HEY

don't be hatin, can't get by without my wednesday night benders

I love it man. I can't due to my face being broken in 4 places and having plates in it, but soon I will join you mah friend.

SOON.

Dayne, man... you need a sweet set. I'm not getting used to that name. :( ;D Can I make you a set or something? Where is the name from? Any significance or meaning that will help me with the context?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 30, 2014, 08:43:57 PMDayne, man... you need a sweet set. I'm not getting used to that name. :( ;D Can I make you a set or something? Where is the name from? Any significance or meaning that will help me with the context?
He asks in a GoT thread. :D ;D

Sure, go ahead if you'd like.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Dayne on Apr 30, 2014, 08:47:00 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 30, 2014, 08:43:57 PMDayne, man... you need a sweet set. I'm not getting used to that name. :( ;D Can I make you a set or something? Where is the name from? Any significance or meaning that will help me with the context?
He asks in a GoT thread. :D ;D

Sure, go ahead if you'd like.
f**k yeah, !  :laugh: It's that latent psychic potential, unlocked by my recent head injury lmfaoooo.

Dude badass.I remember now, damn. Want a set? I will draw myself. Something that badass deserves it.

First Blood

First Blood

Rage is one of the best folks around here. Let him do it. :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sword of the Morning?

Shasvre

Shasvre

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 30, 2014, 08:55:26 PM
Sword of the Morning?
Haha, son of Unexpected Wetness and The Inopportune Wood

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

lol

Shasvre

Shasvre

So, beyond the Wall...

Spoiler

Meanwhile, in Jotunheim...

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

That man is looking good. 8)

First Blood

First Blood

You've made it in Hollywood when you get an action figure made after you.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wilko Johnson, diagnosed with terminal cancer, undergoes pioneering operation which could save his life

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/wilko-johnson-diagnosed-with-terminal-cancer-undergoes-pioneering-operation-which-could-save-his-life-9307234.html

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Avatar's done, working on the sig. Is pencil okay? I swear I've been trying to get better with ink, my pen techniques and such, but I slipped into my old habit of pencil shading and now there's too much work to abandon to ink lines. :laugh:

I think I'll scan and print it and do an ink version later.

Shasvre

Shasvre

This looks like...

Spoiler
[BOOK SPOILERS]

Spoiler
...it could be the scene from the beginning of A Dance with Dragons, where the farmer presented Daenerys with what was left of his daughter after Drogon had her for a snack.
[close]
[close]

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 01, 2014, 02:53:55 AM
Avatar's done, working on the sig. Is pencil okay? I swear I've been trying to get better with ink, my pen techniques and such, but I slipped into my old habit of pencil shading and now there's too much work to abandon to ink lines. :laugh:

It looks great, man. Thank you very much. :)

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Dayne on May 01, 2014, 02:16:55 PM

This looks like...

Spoiler
[BOOK SPOILERS]

Spoiler
...it could be the scene from the beginning of A Dance with Dragons, where the farmer presented Daenerys with what was left of his daughter after Drogon had her for a snack.
[close]
[close]

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 01, 2014, 02:53:55 AM

It looks great, man. Thank you very much. :)

If you're right then surely it's a bit early?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Perhaps, but I think they said they would grab certain parts from AFfC and ADwD this season.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed