Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 160,793 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

oh god yes
Decided to download it before Fox gets to it. Here is a screenshot of the SJ Chair:

echobbase79

echobbase79

God this looks horrible!!!! Everything looks off...off...off!!!!  :'( >:(

I hope you all know I'm joking. Bring on Prometheus ASAP!!!! That's all I can say. It looks excellent!!!

The Necronoir

"what they discovered could be it's end..."

Who the hell proofreads these things? That's just embarrassing.

Oh, and everything else looks fantastic!

Alienseseses

Oh, wow, surprised nobody else noticed. Surprised I didn't notice.

Kimo

Kimo

I aint read any spoilers or any leaked movie scripts on prometheus so ignore me if this idea has been said or ruled out.

Ok some of what im about to say will be obvious to the type of story plot that we all have been speculating. But after watching this trailer, it got me thinking. What if the Alien (if they is a new type of xeno in prometheus) was not infact created by the jockeys but was infact man made by the humans in Prometheus? What if the human's found differnt dna that was left by the Jockey's... Like the humans, find Human dna in them urns, in that room with the big human head? and also the prometheus crew find some non human alien dna in another room, that was also filled with urns. But this alien does not share the same dna from the first alien film, and its only link, is that it came from a jockey ship or structure. (maybe thats our link to the alien from nostromo)

(Back to this new dna that the prometheus crew find)
So the curious prometheus crew, take both dna and decide to mix em and bring it to life, by getting one of the female leads to volunteer in the name of science and to become impregnated and give birth to this unknown alien/human dna baby? But it all go's tits up, and what they then create is not what the were expecting, and is infact a new pure form of Alien?

Now what got me thinking this, was the dialogue that was spoken at the start of the trailer. (I WAS SO WRONG, IT WAS SO WRONG.... IM SO SORRY) and also you see a shot of one of the woman who looks pregnant and in pain.

So what if the Jockeys never made the Alien from prometheus? and the jocks are just some ancient aliens that travel across the galaxy kick starting life by selecting differnt urns to dump on planets and start life. Maybe the Alien dna is just some form of extremophile that was designed to live in extreme environments, that would be deadly to us humans. But cos the crew in prometheus plays about with the strange dna, the end up making a new/pure form of alien.... Like, what happens when you mate a european bee and african bee??? you get killer bees.

josh_axey

josh_axey

So god damn pumped.  :o

From the very beginning of the video it sounds like:
[faint voice] "not going to stop... ... it's going... ...it's going to..."
[louder voice] "I was wrong... ...we were so wrong (it was so wrong?)... ...I'm so sorry..."

Things I noticed...

A lot of vapor/smoke in the scene where person grabs their head.

The serpentine thing looks almost like it's busting from an un illuminated helmet?

Jockey chair appears to be empty.

The shot of a person on medical table(?) later on in the trailer shows them with a majorly swollen stomach, just like the description said... definitely something new.

The "sand storm" sequence looks like she grabs something of importance off the ground as the storm rolls in - shot flicks to her with a "oh shit" look - then shows her getting blasted past some kind of landing strut per the production still.

Moving paste the break in the trailer shots, and the scene with Noomi in pain:
The person in space suit is definitely looking up at the "derelict" dug ass end into the ground.
Similar angle to what we're used to seeing but pointing more towards the sky.

Panning shot of our familiar "derelict".

Almost looks like - in the shot with what we presume is the ships shadow rolling over landscape - that the object in centre screen is someone kneeling down?

Effectz

Effectz

Pretty sure the sand storm is when the the alien ship lands or crashes kicking up all the dust.

StrangeShape

Loved the trailer. Right now I anticipate Prometheus the most out of any upcoming movies. I already had high hopes and expectations about it, now Im even more convinced that this movie gonna be breathtaking

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: StrangeShape on Nov 27, 2011, 02:54:43 AM
Loved the trailer. Right now I anticipate Prometheus the most out of any upcoming movies. I already had high hopes and expectations about it, now Im even more convinced that this movie gonna be breathtaking
What've I been telling ya since the start?  ;)

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Watching this and hearing the sound from the original trailer....what a rush!

ThisBethesdaSea

Proper screen grabs anyone?

Speedy_J

Speedy_J

Why do I have a feeling that the final 8 minutes that ties to Alien has to deal with the Derelict taking off to Earth and one of the humans stays back/inside to kill the Space Jockey before it takes off to orbit?

echobbase79

echobbase79

I've been staying away from this forum because of spoilers but after watching that trailer, I'm assuming the Jockey is the bad guy here?

Alienseseses

Quote from: Speedy_J on Nov 27, 2011, 03:16:59 AM
Why do I have a feeling that the final 8 minutes that ties to Alien has to deal with the Derelict taking off to Earth and one of the humans stays back/inside to kill the Space Jockey before it takes off to orbit?
I don't know. Do you have that feeling?

SiL

SiL

That response would make sense if he hadn't remembered to write "Why" as the very first word of the sentence.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed