Trachtenberg Talks Prey's Comanche Dub & New Predator/Naru Stills From Empire Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jul 07, 2022, 06:47:37 PM

Author
Trachtenberg Talks Prey's Comanche Dub & New Predator/Naru Stills From Empire Magazine (Read 18,445 times)

Corporal Hicks

It just adds to the "feral" feel imho.

Master Chief

Hence the name.  Feral is about to show us how savage a once civilized Predator can be.

Tommy

The movie actually looks really cool from the preview, it's like no one remembers predator(2018) , Prey has that horror vibe which I love, they don't show the Predator to much, it's rated R, a new director who has a few good things under his belt and I think it's what the franchise needed, I'm excited to check it out!!

morseman

Now to figure out how to watch it in New Zealand :)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: morseman on Jul 12, 2022, 08:07:46 AMNow to figure out how to watch it in New Zealand :)

Disney+ is where it'll be here, if you wish to view it legitimately.

PredatorvsAliens

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 12, 2022, 08:36:10 AM
Quote from: morseman on Jul 12, 2022, 08:07:46 AMNow to figure out how to watch it in New Zealand :)

Disney+ is where it'll be here, if you wish to view it legitimately.
thank god my sister pays for disney plus so i can watch it for free :D yay

Lionhart

Lionhart

Looks like feral skipped leg days 😏

Definitely not a fan of the feral look. Maybe his performance will better than what he looks. Time will tell.

BigDaddyJohn

Well, at least he definitely has some calves  :)

SiL

His legs are fine. In the picture on the first page he's walking so his legs are in front of each other. Other shots show they're proportional to the rest of his size.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: SiL on Jul 12, 2022, 06:41:06 PMHis legs are fine. In the picture on the first page he's walking so his legs are in front of each other. Other shots show they're proportional to the rest of his size.

Yeah, my only complaint on that new still shot is the placement of the legs. It's rule of thumb in photography to not overlap limbs like that, it distorts the body. His legs are fine.

Kailem

Is Mike the only one who gives a **** about the rules?!

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 12, 2022, 07:33:44 PMIs Mike the only one who gives a **** about the rules?!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/17/c9/5917c944456741ed9619128123bf1795.jpg

Me when I see people complaining about legs because of a weird photo:

SiL

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 12, 2022, 07:16:07 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jul 12, 2022, 06:41:06 PMHis legs are fine. In the picture on the first page he's walking so his legs are in front of each other. Other shots show they're proportional to the rest of his size.

Yeah, my only complaint on that new still shot is the placement of the legs. It's rule of thumb in photography to not overlap limbs like that, it distorts the body. His legs are fine.
I mean that really depends on the photography and what you're trying to do. You want to overlap the legs like that in a lot of modelling and boudoir photography specifically for how it sims the body.

Great pose for an Alien, not a Predator.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: SiL on Jul 13, 2022, 06:23:22 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jul 12, 2022, 07:16:07 PM

I mean that really depends on the photography and what you're trying to do. You want to overlap the legs like that in a lot of modelling and boudoir photography specifically for how it sims the body.

Great pose for an Alien, not a Predator.

True! I should have added it doesn't help in poses of movement or walking. It can really mess with the shapes.

Andy

If he doesn't have his cannon what does he fire at the Comanche when there hiding in the grass

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed