Plushs

Started by Predator Queen, May 22, 2007, 11:31:28 AM

Author
Plushs (Read 4,853 times)

Dachande

Dachande

But he still looks like an Alien....whereas the plushes.....ugh....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a waiter actually.  :P

Dachande

Dachande

Dont talk to me....you and your....not coming to see the Quad in Imax-ness

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 22, 2007, 09:26:10 PM
But he still looks like an Alien....whereas the plushes.....ugh....

yes it does...I hope that's blood on the inner jaw  :o  I showed my daughter and she knew it was an alien.  But also, I've showed her the Alien film and she knows what kind of monster it really is!  She is a true fan of both Aliens and Predator.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 22, 2007, 09:12:17 PM
The aliens look like dinosaurs with stupid tongues...seriously these things makes me sick, making Kids toys for 2 18/R Rated film franchises, with one of the worst crossovers ever. These things belong with Disney and Pixar films, not freaking Alien and Predator
I dont want to here your whineing about oh this is stupid cus the pred and alien are plushs GET OVER IT OR LEAVE IM SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING ITS STUPID PEOPLE LIKE DIFFRENT THINGS AND ALWAYS WILL SO GET OVER IT!

SiL

SiL

I got an Alien one for a christmas present.

He sits by the dinner table, gaurding a stress-toy in the shape of a glass of Guinness.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SiL on May 22, 2007, 10:09:42 PM
I got an Alien one for a christmas present.

He sits by the dinner table, gaurding a stress-toy in the shape of a glass of Guinness.
I have 20 strees toys! why cus i just angry quickly if anyone couldent tell

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: White Ookami on May 22, 2007, 10:06:38 PM
Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 22, 2007, 09:33:23 PM
Dont talk to me....you and your....not coming to see the Quad in Imax-ness
I dont want to here your whineing about oh this is stupid cus the pred and alien are plushs GET OVER IT OR LEAVE IM SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING ITS STUPID PEOPLE LIKE DIFFRENT THINGS AND ALWAYS WILL SO GET OVER IT!

Wow, sorry for having an opinion, and the fact that the post of mine you quoted, has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic, only me and Hicks will understand it. I think your the one that needs to get over the fact that people like different things, hell when Hicks said he didnt like it, you wont on and said 'Maybe he isnt the Number one AvP fan' little extreme dont ya think? So dont get moody because somebody is stating their opinion.

1 - Hear

2 - Different

3 - Grammar is good, k?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

^Yeah, but so is spelling.

Anyway, there's no pic of the only plush I got, the facehugger.

It's cool because, (A) It's a alot more accurate than some of the other ones. and (B) I attached a little piece of cloth to the centre of the "palm" so that I can grip it in my teeth and flail about with a facehugger attacking me, freaking out whoever happens to be about.  :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on May 23, 2007, 03:26:02 AM
^Yeah, but so is spelling.

Anyway, there's no pic of the only plush I got, the facehugger.

It's cool because, [A] It's a alot more accurate than some of the other ones. and I attached a little piece of cloth to the centre of the "palm" so that I can grip it in my teeth and flail about with a facehugger attacking me, freaking out whoever happens to be about.  :)
I was going to get that but on ebay it siad it was 40 somthing dollers!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed