4chan Test Screening Spoilers

Started by MajorB, Dec 19, 2016, 05:18:04 AM

Author
4chan Test Screening Spoilers (Read 67,007 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Stolen on Dec 18, 2016, 11:48:24 PM
What else can I say:
The trailer reveals especially Katherine Waterston, great actress, completely badass, the new Ripley (...).

The first clip introduces the crew, the environment and the objectives of the mission. You have understood, it's a quiet sequence, from the beginning of film. Mc Bride is serious in this.

The second clip is completely ALIEN. Gore, full of blood (tons of liters), and it's very intense, very rhythmic.

Got a link for this?

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 19, 2016, 12:04:10 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 19, 2016, 12:01:45 PM
It's nothing personal. It's not an agenda against anyone. It's not about revenge. This is simply about 20th Century Fox waiting for the perfect time to release a teaser for one of their tentpole films next year. That is all.

You do realise i was joking right?
:laugh: of course, but some of the folks are getting pretty strung up about this :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 19, 2016, 11:32:57 AM
Its just 20th Century Fox's revenge for all the crap we've said about how they do things and ruins what could be great films lol

Revenge is a dish best served.......in not that much of a hurry lol

You gotta be kidding me right?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 19, 2016, 12:11:41 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Dec 19, 2016, 12:04:10 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 19, 2016, 12:01:45 PM
It's nothing personal. It's not an agenda against anyone. It's not about revenge. This is simply about 20th Century Fox waiting for the perfect time to release a teaser for one of their tentpole films next year. That is all.

You do realise i was joking right?
:laugh: of course, but some of the folks are getting pretty strung up about this :laugh:

True, thats one of the many problems with the internet, we want it now. Oh for the days were a teaser trailer would just drop on TV or at the Cinema and we werent expecting the awesomeness

John Doe

John Doe

Hick, if you read the leaked info, what do you think about the plot, specially Shaw.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: John Doe on Dec 19, 2016, 12:21:05 PM
Hick, if you read the leaked info, what do you think about the plot, specially Shaw.

Spoiler
Sounds perfectly fine by me. Really not a fan of her character.
[close]

nanison

nanison

I've read it all and it seems more questions will be raised than answers are given. The 3rd prequel will have a lot of explaining to do. When everything gets done in the end it will be a fine trilogy I believe

El Diablo

El Diablo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 07:19:26 AM
Quote from: MajorB on Dec 19, 2016, 05:18:04 AM
Another 4chan user claims to have recently seen a post-reshoot cut of the film.

Just a warning that this guy very much sounds legit and there's some massive spoilers in there!!!

Heed this warning. It appears that this user has indeed seen the most recent cut of the film or is at least privy to information from someone who has. He spoils pretty much everything.

John Doe

John Doe

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

Spoiler
[close]
J
Ahhh, ok. Im a little
Spoiler
sad for her. I thought she could be the final Hero. And i dont like not have David in the next.[/spoilers]
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: John Doe on Dec 19, 2016, 01:13:20 PM

Spoiler
[close]
J
Ahhh, ok. Im a little
Spoiler
sad for her. I thought she could be the final Hero. And i dont like not have David in the next.[/spoilers]
[close]
He's mistaken about that. He corrects himself later on. I really wish he hadn't have spoken about that. urgh.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Glad i haven't read any of it, can't believe the whole plots been leaked before the first trailer.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: nanison on Dec 19, 2016, 12:59:32 PM
I've read it all and it seems more questions will be raised than answers are given. The 3rd prequel will have a lot of explaining to do. When everything gets done in the end it will be a fine trilogy I believe

Ok, this is what I don't get.  I remember hearing that Prometheus was a pre-quelish type thing, but that it was to be followed up on by 2 actual real pre-quels to make it a trilogy.  But now there is talk that Covenant is the second installment in the trilogy.  Anybody have any idea where the truth lies?

BTW, what is this story spoiler link that everyone is talking about?  I want to spoil it for myself.  There is no way I can wait.  I mean I know I'm going to read the novel first anyway, so whatever..

Lizardboy

Lizardboy

Ahhh, ok. Im a little
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
The fact that walter turns out to be bad and David dies off screen make me think that Walter in the end is David,and Walter is dead
[close]

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

Quote from: Lizardboy on Dec 19, 2016, 01:51:49 PM

Ahhh, ok. Im a little
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
The fact that walter turns out to be bad and David dies off screen make me think that Walter in the end is David,and Walter is dead
[close]

Spoiler
It's obvious !!! I thought the same thing.
David during the fight had to transfer his conscience on walter. David is the main antagonist of this new saga.

When I read the spoilers, I tell myself that David is the greatest psychopath in the Alien universe.
[close]

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 01:23:18 PM
Quote from: John Doe on Dec 19, 2016, 01:13:20 PM

Spoiler
[close]
J
Ahhh, ok. Im a little
Spoiler
[close]
He's mistaken about that. He corrects himself later on. I really wish he hadn't have spoken about that. urgh.

Wow... I am so glad that I decided not to read this at all..

Quote from: El Diablo on Dec 19, 2016, 01:05:08 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 07:19:26 AM
Quote from: MajorB on Dec 19, 2016, 05:18:04 AM
Another 4chan user claims to have recently seen a post-reshoot cut of the film.

Just a warning that this guy very much sounds legit and there's some massive spoilers in there!!!

Heed this warning. It appears that this user has indeed seen the most recent cut of the film or is at least privy to information from someone who has. He spoils pretty much everything.

Thanks for the heads up. I can't believe the plot of the film has been leaked already! I am really nervous to run into any spoilers concerning this film as I want to go into it as blind as possible. However, it seems that may be harder said than done. How did this person see the film?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed