New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,764 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Welcome! Enjoy your stay, however long it may be.  :)

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 25, 2010, 05:38:30 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, however long it may be.  :)

Thanks, I'll probally hop on the site regularly now that I got an account.  :)

Buwx

Buwx

Hello everyone, I'm Buwx (Pronounced: Bucks, Books, Bwucks... or however else so long as it corresponds to spelling), and I'm the new guy here. I've been an Alien and Predator fan for quiet some time now; however, I'm on the Xeno's side all the way (ALIENS FTW!!! XD). I'm also a huge Halo fan (ask me anything, and I'll probably be able to answer). So... um... yeah, I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay. lol.

keylight-di

Hello and welcome!

;D ;D

Brother

Brother

Cool name.

Buwx

Buwx

Thanks. Lol.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Jan 25, 2010, 04:00:17 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 25, 2010, 03:27:57 PM
All right, I'm here now. Come with me, we'll get you in shackles, then have our way.

Fixed. Come on, space, we all know what you meant.

Just because you have certain fantasies, doesn't mean that we all share them.

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 25, 2010, 04:23:47 PM
I am First Blood (20 years old) I go to college and work at the Zoo.  :) Been lurking around the site, at first just to find info on the new AVP game, then I said "Hell, I'll join, it looks like too much fun!"

Welcome! I'd take you to your cell, but I just get the feeling you'd go all Rambo on my ass or something if I did that, so... carry on!

Quote from: Buwx on Jan 25, 2010, 09:07:53 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Buwx (Pronounced: Bucks, Books, Bwucks... or however else so long as it corresponds to spelling), and I'm the new guy here. I've been an Alien and Predator fan for quiet some time now; however, I'm on the Xeno's side all the way (ALIENS FTW!!! XD). I'm also a huge Halo fan (ask me anything, and I'll probably be able to answer). So... um... yeah, I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay. lol.

Anything, huh. How many times had Sergeant Johnson masturbated before the Battle of Reach started? Anyways, welcome aboard!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 25, 2010, 11:51:16 PM

Anything, huh. How many times had Sergeant Johnson masturbated before the Battle of Reach started? Anyways, welcome aboard!

You could have asked him anything. Anything! But no, you had to as him that!

*flaps arms around whilst making bewildered high-pitched noises*

Buwx

Buwx

777 times. lol. And thanks.

Mr. Domino

I'm also a huge Halo fan (ask me anything, and I'll probably be able to answer).

How much wood would a spartan chuck if a spartan could chuck wood?

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Buwx on Jan 26, 2010, 01:43:22 AM

777 times. lol. And thanks.

Wow. That's a lot.

FrigginPandas

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 25, 2010, 03:27:57 PM
Quote from: FrigginPandas on Jan 25, 2010, 06:18:39 AM
I'm Derek aka FrigginPandas from Ohio. Happy to find a site about the Aliens and Predator universe that doesn't suck!  ;D

I'm happy to have joined a group of bad ass people!  8)

All right, I'm here now. Come with me, we'll get you in shackles, then be on our way.

Noooo!  :-X

tonegie241

Hello everybody! I'm TOM. I'm live in Thailand the land of smile.
I love both of Alien and Predator.
Nice meeting you. :)

PS. I want to see the women Predator in the film. That's my hope. :-\

keylight-di

Quote from: tonegie241 on Jan 26, 2010, 09:12:47 AM

Welcome tonegie241! ;D
Nice to meet you too!  ;D

I can't show you female Predator, but I can show you female Predator fan...  ;D

tonegie241

Quote from: keylight-di on Jan 26, 2010, 09:20:02 AM
Quote from: tonegie241 on Jan 26, 2010, 09:12:47 AM

Welcome tonegie241! ;D
Nice to meet you too!  ;D

I can't show you female Predator, but I can show you female Predator fan...  ;D
It's you,right? Yes, nice to meet you. Tou can call me tom.

(I used "tonegie241" cause I cannot create some cool name in that time. That's my mail tonegie241@hotmail.com and wellcome everyone to mail me.) :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed