New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,964 times)

Purebreedalien

Welcome to our Hive/Clan ship/Battleground/Internet Forum.

Master Chief

Quote from: Old Crow on Jun 08, 2008, 10:07:40 PM
Hello I'm Old Crow and I'm new to avpgalaxy. I haven't seen the first predator...

Eh, you're not missing anything special.  You'll see a snake, several buzzards, a hedgehog, a scorpion and an F'n lizard.  It's like something out of animal planet.

sweeteyes

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 09, 2008, 09:05:17 PM
Quote from: Old Crow on Jun 08, 2008, 10:07:40 PM
Hello I'm Old Crow and I'm new to avpgalaxy. I haven't seen the first predator...

Eh, you're not missing anything special.  You'll see a snake, several buzzards, a hedgehog, a scorpion and an F'n lizard.  It's like something out of animal planet.

LOL!!

Dont take any notice of MC...hes pullin ya leg!... ::) :P

Undeadite

Hello everyone, I'm Undeadite. Seeing as how this is the 100th page in this topic I think its safe to say its impossible to make up a truely original greeting, but here goes nothin  ;). I've been a huge alien fan since I was in preschool, and since then have tried to read/watch everything to do with the story's universe. I wasnt much of a predator fan till I read the avp books, and I dont know much about them but I'm hoping to learn some stuff here. Oh, and I hope my signature isn't too big, it's been forever since I posted on any forums and have forgotten its exact size. Can't wait to discuss!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to the Dog House ;)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Welcome Undeadite ;)

Purebreedalien

Hello Undeadite! Welcome to our forums! ;D

Undeadite

Thanks, I really like it here. Its... mature? Yes, I think that's the word I'm looking for.

Reborn

Reborn

Welcome undeadite! Your name is Coolio!

(P.S. First time I've ever used my catchphrase on this forum!

Undeadite

Well thanks for using it on me lol. I used to be a huge evil-dead-head, and the name just stuck.

Ghost Rider

Here's a big welcome from the Spirit of Vengence! 8)

Purebreedalien

Don't worry about the Spirit of Vengance, he's a cool guy who wont burn you soul ;) ;D

Iron Hide

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 11, 2008, 04:25:25 PM
Don't worry about the Spirit of Vengance, he's a cool guy who wont burn you soul ;) ;D

He won't burn your soul but I might, welcome noob to teh galaxy of sexual predators and xenophobes  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jun 11, 2008, 06:49:10 PM
He won't burn your soul but I might, welcome noob to teh galaxy of sexual predators and xenophobes  ;D

I don't believe it...THE HIDE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!

You may as well introduce yourself, you've been gone so long xD

Master Chief

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jun 11, 2008, 06:49:10 PM

The way you get around, someone will feel the burn...haha, burn!  Welcome back. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed