New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,777 times)

Dark Passenger

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Silver Surfer on May 01, 2008, 01:21:48 PM
Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Apr 30, 2008, 11:47:49 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 30, 2008, 06:31:22 AM
Welcome to our Hive.

More like a company

"Building better forums" :P

I actually had that as a image I made on the staff threads when I became a moderator.

Purebreedalien

Cool. But it is our Hive. Large, dark and full of Alien & Pred fans.

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 01, 2008, 07:39:56 PM

It feels more like a company for me, Darkness is the mysterious faceless president, Corpral Hicks is the vice president and in charge of communications and relations with other people, the global mods are the heads of all departments and the normal mods are in charge of certain areas.

sweeteyes

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 01, 2008, 08:00:17 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 01, 2008, 07:39:56 PM

It feels more like a company for me, Darkness is the mysterious faceless president, Corpral Hicks is the vice president and in charge of communications and relations with other people, the global mods are the heads of all departments and the normal mods are in charge of certain areas.

Very good description!... ;)

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

Im PREDATOR KING. Awesom name isnt it.  ;D
Just kidding Hello People.

My name Is well i wont tell you guys now. :-\

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Welcome to the Galaxy dude. ;)

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Hello, I'm Da-WOo.... oh right, I'm not that new.....well, bye.

BauhausConcept

Hey folks, I'm Grecko but my real name is George. I've been active in the online Alien community probably a lot longer than most people here but I took a two-year break due to academic responsibilites. Now that school is over for the semester, I find that I have a lot of time on my hands and what better way to spend it than to return to my good ol' Alien roots. I used to frequent the Alien Experience message boards a couple of years back but I've noticed that AvP Galaxy seems to be quite a superior online Alien community in my opinion. I might know a few of the older members here from back in the day so it will be good talking to you all again. Other than that, I look forward to meeting the newer members of the Alien community and discussing my favourite film franchise with you all. Take care!

Master Chief

Quote from: Grecko on May 14, 2008, 02:58:58 AM
Hey folks, I'm Grecko but my real name is George. I've been active in the online Alien community probably a lot longer than most people here...
Prove it. ;)  Welcome aboard.

BauhausConcept

Corporal_Hicks knows who I am. I would tell you my old username I used to go by but I am afraid at one point in time I wasn't a popular cat... might bring up some old beef.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Sorry didn't introduce myself here since like 2 months :P well anyways I'm AVPVT Extinction. I just want to apoligize my actions when I created my AVPVT story topics because now I feel so stupid and childish as well. So now I just want to be a peaceful guy around in the Forum and everybody that posted in my AVPVT topics I just want to say sorry :(.

Master Chief

It's cool Grecko, I wouldn't know who you are if you did.  I wasn't a member of the old avpgalaxy.  Nonetheless, welcome back and here's to new beefs!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome back, George. Long time.  :)

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Grecko on May 14, 2008, 05:49:00 PM
Corporal_Hicks knows who I am. I would tell you my old username I used to go by but I am afraid at one point in time I wasn't a popular cat... might bring up some old beef.

What you been up to? You were quite forthcoming at the end of 2006 when the site came back and then you suddenley disappeared.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed